Star Conflict 1.5.1с (Discussion)

Welcome to the discussion of the new** [Star Conflict 1.5.1c Update!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/36433-star-conflict-151s/)**

a491ad7e3d768344513c0f938e8e.jpg

I know the dev team like a lil’bit of fun buut the claws seriously got to go lol, they r ugly af and its the same joke each year.

And you’re kidding us with the front blaster nerf right? Cut the bonuses it gets when reaching max speed (atleast the damage buff), it is still dominating PvP. I’m using it but im seriously bored of OP weapons and constantly using the ship that favors it.

Other than that, thanks for the regular updates ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

I wish we had always access to the biomorph skins, they look amazing!

Other than that, why is the Styx “biomorphed” instead of the Inquisitor? ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

I still feel like both the front blaster and the focusing laser can dish out too much damage at range and quantum defense still feels a bit too easy to use.

ALSO: The Tyrant’s Warp Reflector special module still doesn’t work through active Static Shields.

It also seems to spontaneously decide to not do anything at all.

32 minutes ago, DeathWasp said:

I know the dev team like a lil’bit of fun buut the claws seriously got to go lol, they r ugly af and its the same joke each year.

And you’re kidding us with the front blaster nerf right? Cut the bonuses it gets when reaching max speed (atleast the damage buff), it is still dominating PvP. I’m using it but im seriously bored of OP weapons and constantly using the ship that favors it.

Other than that, thanks for the regular updates ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

FB has easy counters, aslong Objects insane strafe and the energy break module are what really needs the nerf.

23 minutes ago, ShapeShifter said:

I wish we had always access to the biomorph skins, they look amazing!

Other than that, why is the Styx “biomorphed” instead of the Inquisitor? ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Because more peolpe have styx then inquisitor.

25 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

FB has easy counters, aslong Objects insane strafe and the energy break module are what really needs the nerf.

No? Im still wrecking people with it lol, the energy thing on the object yes but the strafe is noice ;D 

39 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

FB is a way bigger problem

energy blocker would be fair if it only affected standard regen, and not energy generation effects. and there is nothing wrong with the NY18 movement system,

Good nerf, now we not see CO in pvp, now is not OP.

I would like make a quiz, how many CO you se in this screnshot?

screenshot-180330-162955.jpg.0f9d9e9856a5e1f1e45f00755df0fb09.jpg

The Energy Systems Destabilizer on the Object NY18 is indeed a problem in the balance, especially due to its “Active Time”, it’s insane range and the absence of direct counter (Outside for another Object NY18 somehow).

Don’t even try to mention using Cover since it’s preventing people from using energy to reach cover fast enough.

And not to mention that this module is making the use of the Relocation Module and Dome MDS pointless (Or maybe it’s because this modules are Crappy)

Also the Object NY18, by not having to deal with “CRAPPY” Phase Shield, is having a way stronger “Kit” than other Guards (Especially the Remove Debuff Part) and the fact the “Tactical Shielding” is like the best Special Module that any supportive Guard could wish to have, once again instead of “Crappy Phase Shield”.

And don’t get me started on the “Endeavour’s What the hell is this *Censored**Censored**Censored* thing that you put as *Censored* *Censored**Censored* a Special Module”…

TLDR for @CinnamonFake: Replace “Phase Shield” for “Bastion Shield” for Federation Guards and Replace “Phase Shield” for “Tactical Shielding” for Jericho Guards (And of course, I’m implying “Tweak both of them while doing it like remove the Anti-Negative Effect on the Tactical Shielding and Reduce the Speed Boost Duration for Bastion Shield”)

18 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

FB has easy counters

No.

And this kind of defense to prevent nerf on weapon has been used a lot and never worked for a Reason, it’s a false Statement.

And By the Way, if what you said was true, you would have, at least, mentionned them, or you didn’t even bothered.

18 hours ago, evo888 said:

and there is nothing wrong with the NY18 movement system,

no, total accelerationless movement at 400msec is not broken, i know

its pretty common for people who fly that ship not to notice how sudden the movements are they do, was the same for me. it felt “normal”, but to be honest, the NY is the tankiest, hardest to hit monster out there, with the best buff/debuff combo, and the only reason its not shredding everything is that its a guard. i feel disgusting in it.

i still also want to point at the focusing laser, even if its 8km away.

On 3/30/2018 at 7:21 AM, ShapeShifter said:

ALSO: The Tyrant’s Warp Reflector special module still doesn’t work through active Static Shields.

It also seems to spontaneously decide to not do anything at all.

Destroyer modules and shields and drones count as “solid” objects for LoS detection for some reason. Obviously a bug. One easy way to see this in action is to sit in any ship directly behind the engines of a destroyer. You and the dessy won’t be able to see eachother on radar. Or deploy a heavy repair drone in the direction of an active module turret. You won’t be healed.

The Object never felt OP all the times i fought it, even in energy dependant ships such as commands. There is the r7c implant, which turns shield damage into energy, r8c implant, which disables the energy drain and there is the energy recupation system passive mod for all fighters.

The Object is less tanky than Jericho guards and highly voulnerable to weapons such as the coil mortar and the proximity mortar, since its strafe isnt good enough to dodge these.

The Object is an annoying to fight, but not an overpowered ship.

Any pilot with rudimentary capabilities to press 3 buttons in a front blaster covert ops can engineer his playstyle in a way that allows the enemy to only fight him in a single type of engagement:

1. Adaptive camo to move into an unexpected approach angle

2. Orion attack to have a potential dps of 32kdps to deal 128k damage in 4 seconds

3. Quantum defence to easily escape and to survive any counterattack.

4. repeat

A similar thing can still be done with taikins, as they can easily utilize the inhibitor crystal/doomsday missile combo.

This i

6 minutes ago, ShapeShifter said:

The Object never felt OP all the times i fought it, even in energy dependant ships such as commands. There is the r7c implant, which turns shield damage into energy, r8c implant, which disables the energy drain and there is the energy recupation system passive mod for all fighters.

The Object is less tanky than Jericho guards and highly voulnerable to weapons such as the coil mortar and the proximity mortar, since its strafe isnt good enough to dodge these.

The Object is an annoying to fight, but not an overpowered ship.

Any pilot with rudimentary capabilities to press 3 buttons in a front blaster covert ops can engineer his playstyle in a way that allows the enemy to only fight him in a single type of engagement:

1. Adaptive camo to move into an unexpected approach angle

2. Orion attack to have a potential dps of 32kdps to deal 128k damage in 4 seconds

3. Quantum defence to easily escape and to survive any counterattack.

4. repeat

A similar thing can still be done with taikins, as they can easily utilize the inhibitor crystal/doomsday missile combo.

This is pure theory. And it does not work on battle. 

Shape doesn’t do theories sadly xd

3 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Especially since Energy System Destabilizer is NOT syphoning Energy but preventing all Regeneration Effect to apply.

Since the “Beta-Accelerator CU Type-8” Implant is " Restoring" Energy from 15% of the Shield Incoming Damage, it’s meaning that the “Energy System Destabilizer” is blocking it too.

Do I need to mention that the Energy Recuperation System is working the same way as the Implant?

?format=original

Even Better, The Project NY18 is better than any other Guards with Coil Mortar and Proximity Mortar especially in Close range for a SIMPLE reason :

PROJECT NY18 DOES NOT HAVE ANY BLIND SPOT WHILE ALL OTHER GUARDS HAVE BLIND SPOTS BECAUSE IT’S CARRYING 8 WEAPONS SLOTS INSTEAD OF 4 LIKE USUAL GUARDS.

3 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

p_q

5 hours ago, ShapeShifter said:

proxy kills it, if you get down their shields, yes.

proxy mortar kills anything if you want it dead badly, and manage to get in range.

while the NY definitely can be made disappear, it is one of the toughest ships out there to kill, especially if the pilot has some clue what he does.

and i think everybody knows i love that weapon a bit too much, even after the xth nerf, i used it on my conda since the day we got that GS bundle. so i got quite a feeling by now how long it takes to kill a specific ship.

(i am pretty happy it finally got released for all)

no guard, jerry or fed, will withstand the same punishment. additionally the temporary shield has a very low cooldown, and if multiple NY fly next to each other, it can get pretty ridiculous very fast.

not saying the ship is the same amount of problem like some other stuff, but you cant call it balanced either, especially with the neut.

it has a few distinct weaknesses, and without the guard shield bonus, its also pretty slow overall.

40 minutes ago, Rakza said:

Since the “Beta-Accelerator CU Type-8” Implant is " Restoring" Energy from 15% of the Shield Incoming Damage, it’s meaning that the “Energy System Destabilizer” is blocking it too.

Do I need to mention that the Energy Recuperation System is working the same way as the Implant?

Still, the effect does not seem to block it. Thats why I use that implant on most of my ships.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think that the Objects module only blocks natural energy regeneration, not energy creating effects.

The progressive energy flow thingy for lance s for example regenerates energy even though if you are under its effect.

23 minutes ago, g4borg said:

no guard, jerry or fed, will withstand the same punishment.

Have you encountered “The Boris” yet? ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Objects module only blocks natural energy regeneration, not energy creating effects.

All Effect that regenerate Energy.

35 minutes ago, g4borg said:

Snip

Add the fact the “Tactical Shielding” is healing the Project NY18 depending of the number of Allies Shielded…

38 minutes ago, Rakza said:

All Effect that regenerate Energy.

No, It only kills ships own power plant. Any other means of gaining energy still works, be it ECM energy drain or Engineers energy aura.