Star Conflict 1.5.0e (Discussion)

Welcome to discuss [Star Conflict 1.5.0e Update!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/35968-star-conflict-150e/)

b01a9f3457957c25b3559240698c.jpg

when i have chosen a module or something

the flashing white rectangle is annoying

also dont remove the long range missile from the recon…

need new pvp mode…

also your staff is too rude in here and they always pro russia and anti US…

this is not a good place to do that…

Good update and i find things surprisingly balanced. I mean the things came with this update.

Quite pleased with the current update which mainly concerns Guard role buff [?] - havent had yet the chance to use all the new modules. There is a specific guard module/weapon with huge range with kinetic damage. The Guard is now in position [apart from the anomaly generator and the nearly 10k range] to inflict serious damage Vs Destroyers. Despite the fact that Guard is a role I’m particularly fond off, I see the Destoyers getting cornered even more and there is no need to repeat here everything that is already known. Their inability to deflect unoticed attacks from Cov Ops with Arch/Deconstructor, low maneuverability, huge rep. costs, very long respawn time, short active range of several weapon systems [pyro 5,4k - tempest 5k], no repair modules [hp from drones which rep insignificant amount per sec], shields depend only on regen, among many others, please restore the Destroyers. They are the largest in-game ships, the highest cost to build and equip and the most time consuming of them all. All ships Vs Destroyers get a damage buff Vs them while the Destroyer inflicts stadard damage Vs all the rest with the exemption Vs other Destroyers.

Great update once again, few weapons need a re-balance tho, the new plasma devastator which is way too weak, dmg and projectile speed, the MIV which is extremely hard to use due to his inaccuracy, and the cov ops deconstructor that still require a nerf.

About new modules in general, I found that most of them have a way too long cooldown to be effective(i’ll make the list later on).

Attila seem once again to not work correctly after this update, but since I’m not sure about i’ll do more test.

Thanks and good job, waiting for the over hyped os update and my baby wolfhound!

E.

when will engineers get new stuff? I hope it’s not last. 

Just now, _terrorblade said:

when will engineers get new stuff? I hope it’s not last. 

I’ve heard it will be right after the recon

48 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

I’ve heard it will be right after the recon

Isn’t that last?

no nerf for deconstructor… still collecting data?

3 minutes ago, g4borg said:

no nerf for deconstructor… still collecting data?

I collected all data for deconstructor. 

After all hard work I think that it is working perfect.

Why do you complain? 

Do you think that we need to buff it?

41 minutes ago, SunnySweet said:

Do you think that we need to buff it?

Nope, it needs a nerf.

I wonder what kind of nerf you think deconstructor deserves? 

2 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

cov ops deconstructor that still require a nerf.

Nerf the damage on this thing by 33%.

11 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

I wonder what kind of nerf you think deconstructor deserves? 

Damage reduction. No skill weapon that tears almost any ship in 5-10 hits, interceptors, only 1-2 hits.

5 hours ago, TheShooter36 said:

Good update and i find things surprisingly balanced. I mean the things came with this update.

3 ship roles more and there’s a big OS campaign coming

cant understand russian english…

22 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Damage reduction. No skill weapon that tears almost any ship in 5-10 hits, interceptors, only 1-2 hits.

Don’t get me wrong - after some testing I have to agree with Kosty. It is an annoying gun - that’s true. However it has a very slow projectile - and due to the game engine you can actually hear it when launched and dodge. Base effect DPS is the same as phase suppressor. So let’s sum this up:

• against destroyers - it has the same DPS as Phase Suppressor

• against interceptors - slow projectiles makes it easy to dodge

• against fighters - empire fighters - yes, it is efficient if interceptor is not killed quickly, fed fighters - they can usually dodge

• against frigates - almost the same efficiency as phase suppressor, critical hit effect is annoying, though

It’s a sneaky gun, but can be countered. From posts on this forum I see there are pilots that already figured it how, so I will not spoil their advantage in that matter.

10 minutes ago, driversar said:

What is not clear in that sentence? I will gladly help.

NY18 with Energy destab and Destructor, if any of them decide to attack you plop those bad boys down and they won’t be able to use their weapons or run, chase them down with the pulsar and tactical shielding, they cannot get in the deadzone cause NY18 doesn’t really have one, pretty much impossible to die to one in a 1v1 or even 1v2.

15 minutes ago, niripas said:

• against destroyers - it has the same DPS as Phase Suppressor

• against interceptors - slow projectiles makes it easy to dodge

• against fighters - empire fighters - yes, it is efficient if interceptor is not killed quickly, fed fighters - they can usually dodge

• against frigates - almost the same efficiency as phase suppressor, critical hit effect is annoying, though

1: hahaha no, the Suppressor is Nothing close to that beast  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

2-3: the weapon have some kind of proximity sensor a bit like proxi mortar so it’s harder to dodge it than i might look like

4: same as 1

29 minutes ago, driversar said:

i think it was clear enough