Star Conflict 1.4.6: Engineer Evolved. Stage Two (Discussion)

Welcome to the discussion of [Star Conflict 1.4.6: Engineer Evolved. Stage Two Update!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/34451-star-conflict-146-engineer-evolved-stage-two/)

792132f76b969920bd687c7bad70.jpg

A lot of subtle changes this patch, for example, now we have a little checkmark that guides us back to the station when we finish an assignment.

game_2017-07-27_11-20-18-42.png

And if you have had any ships docked in Ellydium you will notice a slight hint of light coming from it, having the same colour as its thrusters:

How about a comparison:

Spoiler

Before:

game_2017-07-26_12-14-00-66.png

After:

game_2017-07-26_12-14-09-00.png

It even works in the distance:

game_2017-07-26_12-14-36-79.png

Each faction having its own corresponding colour:

game_2017-07-26_12-14-56-62.png

game_2017-07-26_12-15-07-18.png

Yet Ellydium ships are interesting, its not green, but seems to rather be the colour of the thrusters, its a light blue, almost like the Federation, but it could be green or purple for all that I know, if anyone has any of those special modules then consider taking a screenshot to make sure.

game_2017-07-26_12-15-20-31.png

But sadly this doesn’t happen with multiple ships, if only works for the first one that you install

game_2017-07-26_12-15-31-89.png

Also, destroyers light up the whole hangar

game_2017-07-26_12-16-47-46.png

game_2017-07-26_12-17-05-31.png

game_2017-07-26_12-17-30-24.png

It could be great if the ships would have a hovering animation while in hangar, like a subtle up and down movement, rather than staying frozen in place.

Then there is this:

game_2017-07-26_11-20-56-94.png

game_2017-07-26_11-20-56-94.png

I’m not sure what that will be, but it might have something to do with the rework for OS.

All in all, pretty great, but getting the Alien Satellites for Waz’Got will sure be tricky, any chance that we will get an event to get the Entangled Shards and Crystal Cascades for xenochips? Preferably not with random containers.

This is a great patch i think. They did something useful now like: Nerfing the Damn Tai’kin and the G’Thar’Du canon ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) . NExt is the screen thing. This patch fixed that the craft button on a lower resolution screen hanged out and i couldn’t craft any of the ships, but now they fixed it. For the screen they put our name int the upper left corner wich is useless but its nce to see our name ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) The npc sounds before the battle starts changed, the explosion animation of the Transports changed aswell as the sund of it. You gus did an awesome work this time ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) keep it up. Just one problem optimalize the game for crappy pc-s aswell cause not everyone has a gaming beast ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

So far so good, minor issues were fixed but i do hope for a better rework on caches and some bundles to make it worth while.

So, do you plan to implement some acceptable MM?

10min queue

Spoiler

QnpAX0e.jpg

for this

Spoiler

5nuDvrb.jpg

3 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

Reveal hidden contents

QnpAX0e.jpg

That Mauler… cool

17 minutes ago, AKmatiAK said:

That Mauler… cool

what

[@CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/) I hope so coz it’s bad atm

x3dw6ST.jpg

NQ2dwwT.jpg

Meh. I like the new looks in the game but as far as the feel goes it looks like even things that you grind for will start to cost more money soon.

Tai’Kin
    Reduced ship hull durability and hull bonus at the rank 9 node.
    Reduced beacon capture speed and its bonus at the rank 9 node.

Which part of “we can’t hit that damn thing” you stubbornly fail to understand? Unability to install more than one synthesis sphere is change in good direction, but still jumps around like horny rabbit on crack.

Also, Thar not ok and sattelite bullguano is still untouched.

25 minutes ago, Rob40468 said:

Which part of “we can’t hit that damn thing” you stubbornly fail to understand? Unability to install more than one synthesis sphere is change in good direction, but still jumps around like horny rabbit on crack.

Also, Thar not ok and sattelite bullguano is still untouched.

Yes, i’d like 1 wah burger and a large order of French cries please.

If you nerf it any more it will cease to exist. Now everybody wants to use destroyers. You go into pvp now and its 5 destroyers in beacon cap just on my team and another 5 on enemy team. O.o

16 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Yes, i’d like 1 wah burger and a large order of French cries please.

If you nerf it any more it will cease to exist. Now everybody wants to use destroyers. You go into pvp now and its 5 destroyers in beacon cap just on my team and another 5 on enemy team. O.o

At least it’s starting to be fun again, and finally no more g’thar spamming

I did laugh a lot when I’ve seen that we are forced to build a special module that ppl don’t necessary want in order to upgrade the waz’got tho

Its because to connect Wazgot’s switch of appearance with new the patch and the phase2 in ship’s evolution (ranks9-10) I guess.

Thing that astonished me was: new node parts were on market even befor start of [new opportunity to get components for Waz’Got special module](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/34466-a-unique-opportunity-to-get-components-for-wazgot-special-module/)

started.

Are  the parts given out during test server sessions in order to start the economy?

3 minutes ago, avarshina said:

Thing that astonished me was: new node parts were on market even befor start of [new opportunity to get components for Waz’Got special module](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/34466-a-unique-opportunity-to-get-components-for-wazgot-special-module/)

started.Are  the parts given out during test server sessions in order to start the economy?

Those parts were available since Tai’kin appearance - they are using the same components. However - previously they were dropping only in SpecOps and now they are dropping in regular battles as well.

… and who’s the designer/scientist who ordered the crystals to grow choppers like a Pliosaurus ![:laugh:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png “:laugh:”)

Ah…

4 minutes ago, niripas said:

Those parts were available since Tai’kin appearance - they are using the same components. However - previously they were dropping only in SpecOps and now they are dropping in regular battles as well.

I see, did not build the Tai’Kin… this explains!

Can we increase the limit of the node mats? Each node cost like 4-6 mats and the limit should be at least 50 not 10…

1 hour ago, Milfeulle said:

Can we increase the limit of the node mats? Each node cost like 4-6 mats and the limit should be at least 50 not 10…

+1

also do the same with waz’got cabin parts, 15 as opposed to tai’kin’s 50 is just so sad

13 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

You go into pvp now and its 5 destroyers in beacon cap just on my team and another 5 on enemy team. O.o

Most sad is that I have same situation in league but without any destroyer…

Guys what is this server shut down? Man i have bought the 1 day premium and a 3 hour +50% kredit boost to get kredits and you do this? Why? (i know that you are doing “repairs” with the serers but why now? ) At least i wan’t back my 50 Gs, it is a lot for a not paying costumer.

50 minutes ago, ShadowDante2k1 said:

Guys what is this server shut down? Man i have bought the 1 day premium and a 3 hour +50% kredit boost to get kredits and you do this? Why? (i know that you are doing “repairs” with the serers but why now? ) At least i wan’t back my 50 Gs, it is a lot for a not paying costumer.

Wow, a whole 50 GS!