Star Conflict 1.4.2 Discussion

Welcome to discuss patch [Star Conflict 1.4.2!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/33223-star-conflict-142/)

aef733948ab39ab6b0c9858b1a26.jpg

>>Weapons and modules
A number of items will now have to be manufactured
Meson Cannon
Vacuum-resonance laser
G’Thar’Du
Coilgun
Thermoactive weapon
Wormhole projector
‘Tempest’ launcher
Gravitational Lens
Repelling beam
Photon Emitter
Destabilizing field
Hybrid missile
Isotope harvester
Remote minelayer
Vulnerability scanner
Warp-stream detector
Augmented cooler
Added a number of new resources unique for each item
<<
What’s that for a BS?!

>>Rare Resources
Ship part missions are now updated once every three hours.
Ship parts, neodium and beryllium are no longer available in trophy search after battle.<<

What does this mean? We can ‘farm’ a ship container every 3h instead of once in 24h and no longer ship parts from trophy?

No Neo/berry = Needing OS farm. Gg to those trying it.

Russian trading chat is very active. Learn a few words and enjoy.

Ship parts, neodium and beryllium are no longer available in trophy search after battle.

How is this works now?

mauler.jpg.93539e1a9301984b65c0f8143dafe80a.jpg
This is where I would say I will never play this game again, but it wouldn’t be true. At least change the 10 win to 10 plays.
Thargas are kinda fine now but winning is still based on luck and MM.
With 10 minutes lost battles, I have to play all day for 2 ship components. That is not a good deal and I need hundreds of them.
The 3 hour restart is good but earning 10 wins is way more time.
Also I’m lucky I have destroyers, if I have to build them now, I rather not.
I got that the trade is good source of GS and therefore I could easily buy parts, but still.

Iridium
    The final reward for the weekly tournament

This is an end of an era. Now on barely no one will play tourneys. Thargas killed the fun out of it and now the reward is not worth it.

17 minutes ago, JaVi said:

How is this works now?

Neodium and Berrylium can still be gathered in OS, chance to find them was increased, that’s the reason to prepare the scanner. And also missions for these materials have shorter cooldown period now.

3 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

Neodium and Berrylium can still be gathered in OS, chance to find them was increased, that’s the reason to prepare the scanner. And also missions for these materials have shorter cooldown period now.

But I can’t get ship components even tho the premium ship says so.

I spotted a bug!

All new blueprints for Dart and Gargoyle are not included in the Trading System.

Please add them, if possible by a hot-fix.

One more issue. My Follow List is empty, but if I wish to add the same contact that was already in my Follow List, I can’t add it, because it says that the contact is already present.

One other thing…

All of destroyer blueprints are locked.

To make matters worse, most of the standard blueprints are also locked, for example, Coilgun, etc.

This is unacceptable! I had all of my blueprints unlocked for years!

Even if you add new requirements, this should be no excuse to lock them again!

Please, revert this change!

Why was destroyer production made even more difficult?

With the removal of Neo and Beryl, there is no small trickle of these resources now, and on top of that, you made all destroyer modules require 15-20 mono each, and that’s on top of the already huge expense of all the packages that go into basic construction.

Do you just want these to be highly highly exclusive?

Why not make the ships easier to build, but instead put the grind into fully upgrading it? Instead you just made it overall twice as hard to build and set up.

CinnamonFake:

Not a bug, but we want to add this blueprints for trading later.

There is no reason to not add them right now.

Is there a reason, why majority of previously already unlocked blueprints are now locked again under a new resource regime?

CinnamonFake(Posted 10 minutes ago)

There should be. Just not in trophy search

Can I found components in OS with premium ships, or just get them for victories without trophy search?

CinnamonFake:

So you had learned a blueprint before and now it’s appears to be not learned? Try to contact Gaijin Support, they can take a look closely into your account and see possible problem.

Even better, I will make a video and show it here as well.

6 minutes ago, JaVi said:

Can I found components in OS with premium ships, or just get them for victories without trophy search?

It depends on, which premium ship components are we talking about. Phoenix and Reaper components are gone, as it was declared before.

2 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

It depends on, which premium ship components are we talking about. Phoenix and Reaper components are gone, as it was declared before.

Brokk

Well what a rip off.

Now i even players who don´t like OS (for whatever reason) can look how they can gather the mats for the dessies haha. I mean nothing against OS but for me this mode is so boring and a chore that i never really use it + that the location of the transport drones sometimes is a time waster as well. I tried now some tricks here and there where in common it should give around 5 bery/neo every 10-20 mins (depending on the luck) and i tried it over several hours and time frames and ended with 2-3 neo/bery every 40 mins before i stoped due of boredom and annoyance of it.

Maybe you reduced the time for the mission to 3 hours but if this really helps… i don´t really know. Sure i now could “trade” in theory BUT for this i would need Iridium what is kinda a joke to gather cus normaly 1 Alien Artifact per daily 1st win and then the worth is just 10-20 iridium what makes an min of 30 to an max of 60 Iridium/day what would mean (depending on if all crates cost 200 Iridium) that i could open every 3 days 1 crate of Iridium.

Sure there are the “side” activities but i´m no PvP player so tournament is out for me already and the tickets for PvP when owning a sector is MM based (and in the T5 rounds an Thar´Ga feast) and top placings in leaderboards only benefit the players with much time.

Well at least i can now focus again on leveling my other ships from R4 on cus flying in my R15 for the contracts and stuff makes no more really sense now lol.

I hope that Michael won’t pi** me off, but do what he should do, to fix my problem.

6 minutes ago, Vesperion said:

i would need Iridium

Iridium is much easier to get now ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Now you can get iridium in the following activities:
    Spots with rare trophies (purple) in the search trophies after the battle in PvP, PvE and Co-op
    As a reward for owning a location in SecCon
    The final reward for the weekly tournament
    For the top places on the leaderboards

Increased the amount of iridium obtained when dismantling parts
    When disassembling parts for GS, the player can get double the amount of Iridium

Not sure what to say about no ship parts, guess I have to try the new looting mechanic. I just hope you realize, making some loot OS exclusive doesnt increase its value. Nothing is worse than being lured to do something you dislike, just because otherwise you stay behind. So I really hope its not getting more exclusive through this, which basicly is only answered once I experience the new looting a bit, by playing pvp.

If trade would be supposed to be a mechanic which complements pvp runners through the market, so that players searching loot in OS can interact with players who rather play other modes, which is a great idea to create trade flow, that however wont work with a GS market. I hope to you guys, that is clear. That would only work, if the trade money is made by playing the other modes designated for gathering.

I miss some announcements to the current queue situation, as the recent r9-r13 battles kinda arent fun, gargoyles and darts are much more suited to face off in r15, and also r13 thargas vs. r9- ships is really what made SC totally plummet last week, with even solo queueing times of minutes.

I also hope you guys will address the rank requirements for squadding & selecting ships to be more liberal and adjusted to the queue system, maybe with more visual feedback. a guy with r14 should be able to squad with a guy with r15, as they get in the same game anyway. same, someone taking r15s, should be able to take anything down to r9 or r10

strange decision on bringing the biomorph skins to katana and styx, by just replacing them, i gotta say.

Withdrawing GS from tournaments literally killed the joy for me. Nobody will fly it anymore. First Thar’gas put one nail, now this added another one to the coffin.