Star Conflict 1.4.10b (Discussion)

Welcome to discussion of [Star Conflict 1.4.10b Update!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/35147-star-conflict-1410b/)

b205026c88d1587382e5e3c68de7.jpg

Now I can drop this BEEEEEP BEEEEEEP green BEEEEEP and use my 8K DPS covert ops instead ![:005:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005.png “:005:”) ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/facepalm.png “:facepalm:”)

BTW. Why not nerf the crystal predator, it can kill most of inties by one press. ![:016:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/016.png “:016:”)

--------------------Update---------------------

Yes yes, nerf the crystal predator, then I can salvage those equipments on my Thar’Ga.

Now the destruction of enemies in arrival zone is yields the same number of points as any other destruction

Thank you.

Finally a buff for the Isotope Harvester! Thank you!

Implants (-)

Neuroconnector  ‘Gigas III’

• Duration reduced by 50%

Neuroconnector ‘Albatross II’

Neuroconnector  SR-X

50% less duration means 2 minutes (120 sec.), not 4 (240 sec.)! It’s the same as it was! Perfectly would be 60 seconds!

If this is not a bug, and only the implant active duration time got halved, then you basically made Rank 14 implant worthless.

However, It seems that you did just that. I would recommend reducing the cooldown of all Rank 14 implants by 50% as well.

Gigas III:

N4NL0O9.png

Albatross II:

1fyCM1d.png

Neuroconnector SR-X:

dEcPL9d.png

Tuning (+)

Now paint, patterns and stickers are purchased indefinitely and can be applied multiple times without additional payment.

This is good. It should have been there from the start.

I am pleased with this change very much. Prices are perfectly acceptable now.

Important: You should also correct the cost of Karma reset from 500 to 50 GS.

Game Modes (+)

Team Battle, Survival

• Now the destruction of enemies in arrival zone yields the same number of points as any other destruction.

This change is good and it was pretty much necessary.

The rest of balance changes: Acceptable. (=)

P.S.: When do you plan to distribute the rewards that were promised during Open Public Beta Test of Waz’Got (Rank 15)? 1 bug report = 50 monocrystals.

It’s been over a month now, no ID tags, no rewards yet… Will we get rewarded for our work? Namely, those who helped report those bugs?

Again, the cooldown duration for all Rank 14 implants should be two minutes!

Loving the paint news and some changes, the tharga nerfs were a bit over the top tbh the rest is so-so.

7 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Loving the paint news and some changes, the tharga nerfs were a bit over the top tbh the rest is so-so.

You asked for it. I agree. Thar’Ga has been nerfed too much now, at least in my eyes.

So, no change to Crystal Predator? This module is extremely dangerous!

2 minutes ago, Koromac said:

You asked for it.

Did not.

Finally a buff for the isotope!! And the change for stickers and paint is really great too bad I can’t get back all the previous one i’ve bought

ehyNBRT.png

I know that. I usually do them all, let Skula1975 sort them out.

Still, I don’t really want nor need monocrystals, but I need something else. It’s not any kind of currency.

So, please, no monocrystals. I sent you a private message already.

23 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Did not.

You asked for nerfs, got them, a bit too much hammering was done, now it’s all banged up!

_ Okay. _ So let’s see how this patch went overall in terms of balance.

Customization changes

This confuses me honestly, it *seems* good? But what is it exactly? Is it you purchase a colour/sticker on a ship and it becomes available on any ship or it is permanently available on the ship you bought it on?
Guided Torp buff

2 years too late, but better late than never.
Survival changes
Yay?
Hive Nerf

After fighting Thar’gas using Hive with an interceptor briefly a while ago now, this kinda seemed necessary.

Combat thingamobob
On paper this buff seems decent, reasonable and not over the top. Sadly with SC most things that look okay on paper seem like they were made by a mad man in game.

Spatial Stabilizer nerf

This change bothers me beyond belief. Recently destroyers have not only been nerfed constantly, but over-nerfed. Empire and Jericho destroyers have the mobility of cargo ships, Fed destroyers can kind of catch up to cargo ships in PvE and open space. The spatial nerf althought it makes sense as the Vacuum resonance range setup is extremely powerful compared to the Tyrant and Sirius, this was the only special module that didn’t punish you for using Galvanized, armour plated or the shield splitter as it gave you the range to compensate for lost mobility. But after the nerf now it basically gives the most miniscule of range boosts it on paper (I can’t be bothered wasting 18m credits testing it out) seems useless.
Isotope buff
Well yay, still doesn’t change that you have to fork out $10+ worth of standards to buy the components on the chance someone is selling the parts when you go to buy them. Basically, rework the trade system or destroyer module acquisition ffs.

Implant nerfs

Reduced active time but no reduced cooldown?

AFK punishment

Finally.

Overall, I may be salty about yet another Destroyer nerf, but the positives barely outweigh the negatives.

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

You asked for it. I agree. Thar’Ga has been nerfed too much now, at least in my eyes.

Also why did they nerf Thar’kth again? Hardly anybody uses it anyways… Thar’ga’tok launcher on the other hand is the most used gun on thar’ga (I don’t even want to know how many guys use that thing…)

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

You asked for nerfs, got them, a bit too much hammering was done, now it’s all banged up!

Did not.

2 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

_ Okay. _ So let’s see how this patch went overall in terms of balance.

Customization changes

This confuses me honestly, it *seems* good? But what is it exactly? Is it you purchase a colour/sticker on a ship and it becomes available on any ship or it is permanently available on the ship you bought it on?
Guided Torp buff

2 years too late, but better late than never.
Survival changes
Yay?
Hive Nerf

After fighting Thar’gas using Hive with an interceptor briefly a while ago now, this kinda seemed necessary.

Combat thingamobob
On paper this buff seems decent, reasonable and not over the top. Sadly with SC most things that look okay on paper seem like they were made by a mad man in game.

Spatial Stabilizer nerf

This change bothers me beyond belief. Recently destroyers have not only been nerfed constantly, but over-nerfed. Empire and Jericho destroyers have the mobility of cargo ships, Fed destroyers can kind of catch up to cargo ships in PvE and open space. The spatial nerf althought it makes sense as the Vacuum resonance range setup is extremely powerful compared to the Tyrant and Sirius, this was the only special module that didn’t punish you for using Galvanized, armour plated or the shield splitter as it gave you the range to compensate for lost mobility. But after the nerf now it basically gives the most miniscule of range boosts it on paper (I can’t be bothered wasting 18m credits testing it out) seems useless.
Isotope buff
Well yay, still doesn’t change that you have to fork out $10+ worth of standards to buy the components on the chance someone is selling the parts when you go to buy them. Basically, rework the trade system or destroyer module acquisition ffs.

Implant nerfs

Reduced active time but no reduced cooldown?

AFK punishment

Finally.

Overall, I may be salty about yet another Destroyer nerf, but the positives barely outweigh the negatives.

Customization changes

All cosmetic things (aside from DLC alien equipment) costs 50 gs on all ranks. Now if you add a color, you can use the same color again in another color slot and it will be free.

Guided Torp buff

Indeed, but was the Kraken also buffed?

Survival changes

Does this game mode even still exist?

Hive Nerf

I agree, very necessary, especially in Sector Conquest where you can be completely blind, press F and things around you that you don’t even see on radar instantly vaporize.

Combat thingamobob

Seems fine to me.

Spatial Stabilizer nerf

“+ For specops r15 1/12” less dps than lrf now, but only thing that can tank it

Isotope buff

I don’t even have this, nor do I have a way to acquire this, but looks good.

Implant nerfs

If reduce active time, then reduce cooldown, else keep both the same.

AFK death sentence

How long, exactly, does it take for this to happen? What if I’m out flying and I drop my mouse, then come back five seconds later and I’ve self-destructed? What if I’ve picked up Alien-Tech Blueprints and don’t want to safe-log to delete them, but I need to go to the bathroom for five minutes, when I come back will I have died? What if I fall asleep at my keyboard and wake up exactly 20 minutes later, will I have died?
Also why though… I’m not all too big on afk farmers and what not, a lot of them are pretty mean about you “entering their territory” and its kind of annoying. I’ve done it some to get synergy or whatever on my destroyers, but how are people supposed to get karma now? It takes 24 hours of straight killing things to get 10k positive karma. So it would already take 1200 hours just to reach karma 5, but without any sort of afk farm, how will people do this? I’m curious as to the reason for these AFK booting systems that have been added.

Be nice if perhaps Cargo from your ship when you go inactive from Open Space would go to a Cargo Ship that say Flies around to some regards. As such, you could then just go to the Cargo Ship and say pick it up later based on perhaps a fee of sorts.

Maybe still not to that exact working but to some means of it.

But, I highlight say this interest based really just on whatever means say it could follow that the Cargo Ship still being in Open Space despite how it functions could say be attacked by any means in which Open Space could say find in which would attack it.

From this could result say in the Cargo being then left to Open Space and take the current run for how long Cargo lasts in Open Space.

This way at least still for such if Cargo being for the Loss is of regards, then it is least still held while still say preserving the player and ship at the sametime, especially in an Automated form-factor.

But for some interest of means perhaps of Cargo ship could be accessed from Hangar, Alliance Based, Per Sector Travel, etc. Say in all combinations or just one or few of course.

Thanks,

MVK

23 minutes ago, PapyMcBites said:

Survival changes

Does this game mode even still exist?

Isotope buff

I don’t even have this, nor do I have a way to acquire this, but looks good.

Survival was removed from PvP(finally) and its now available only in custom games.

Isotope might still not do a lot in PvP but in PvE, oh boy.

Why the Guided Torpedo buff? That thing was really not bad to begin with.