Star Conflict 1.4.0d Discussion

Welcome to discuss [Star Conflict Patch 1.4.0d](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/32795-star-conflict-140d/)

1d8eac53319f9cef10ef59a21a81.jpg

Idk what y’all did but the game isn’t the same since the last patch. Games are complete carnage and take three times as long to happen. MM seems a bit more broken than before too.

There’s just something not quite right but I can’t really put my paw on it.

Thar’ga still op and need more nerf, still 700m/s after patch, hit and run just fine…

Hey Red I honestly think so many people are trying to get Close Contact down in T3 that there has been a lack of players everywhere else. I was seeing the same thing then went Tharga in r9 and was blown away by the huge number of TharGas in T3. A few hours should tell us more I rekon.

Alien Intuition + Inhi swarm + Thar’kth cancer still goes on. Alien Intuition got in fact a buff, since you can use it more often, duration hurt only Thar’gatok users. Who use it anyway, everybody ditch it for Thar’kth whenever possible.

23 minutes ago, Rob40468 said:

Alien Intuition + Inhi swarm + Thar’kth cancer still goes on. Alien Intuition got in fact a buff, since you can use it more often, duration hurt only Thar’gatok users. Who use it anyway, everybody ditch it for Thar’kth whenever possible.

Acording to stats Thar’kth changes works for now. you have to be really close to get chance to kill. It reqiures some skill at manuevering and dog fights

15 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

Acording to stats Thar’kth changes works for now. you have to be really close to get chance to kill. It reqiures some skill at manuevering and dog fights

Okay Cinnamon remember we talked about this. Your “stats” are irrelevant. They do not pertain to the balance of the game nearly as much as the word of people who actually play it.

49 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

Doesnt matter how close you need to be, inhi swarm reduces ANY target to brick. Closing in in such manouverable ship is no problem. Thark’th as itself is fine, damage output with Alien Intuition is plainly too high. Even Disintegrator is not able to put down my 2k energy capacity Aura diffusion shield, Thark’th does that in one shot.

Cin, > Doesn’t change the fact that I can still spawn kill the enemy team. 

Cant they incorporate the locking systems jam from the intuition in the damage buff so the combat reboot cannot remove it? Not seeing the enemy that well over long distances can be helpful. At least for the interceptor players like me.

Just now, Swifter43021 said:

Cin, > Doesn’t change the fact that I can still spawn kill the enemy team. 

Yea, I can’t remember the last time 2 players are able to spawn farm pure randoms nearly every single game. Thar’ga need more nerf.

CinnamonFake (Posted 1 hour ago)

Stats are the complex of actions of all pilots and incomes, the aggregation of all happened cases under all possible circumstances. It shows the full picture and completely relevant

Are you sure you don’t need to introduce more variables into your statistics? Perhaps the lack of one or more variables is preventing you from getting the full picture ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

It’s hard to always dominate unless you’re Milf 

Milf knows I can kill him.  ![:001:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png “:001:”)

11 minutes ago, FilthHound said:

Are you sure you don’t need to introduce more variables into your statistics? Perhaps the lack of one or more variables is preventing you from getting the full picture ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

It is detailed as it can be. We see everything what pilots do with Thar’Ga, for example, where and how they did it. But it’s only a part of the analysis, the other one - is feedback ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

have they re-added t5 destroyers yet? because farming people with that sweet destroyer laser until they uninstall is about the only thing I look forward to.

Then again maybe the alien ships are the ones I should be focusing on if they’re the new cancer that drives away new players. Kind of morbid my entire motivation to try hard is to try and get people to quit the game but I only do it with what I’m allowed to use, so it’s the developer’s fault if there’s an issue not mine. Of course I’m not going to pay for it, though. I am against gachapon boxes. They are a cancer.

well, time to leave the forums until the next time I need to check the patch notes.

Finally a proper nerf to resonance laser.

As for the module damage, destroyers still go down easy but it’s manageable when played right. Was however hoping for a reduction to repair cost and respawn time…

27 minutes ago, DevWAR said:

Was however hoping for a reduction to repair cost and respawn time…

Depends on what you expect. We didn’t plan to rework this in the near future. SecCon and trading, our priorities, are coming ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Could you please fix the visual of the Meson cannon?i posted something simmilar about the gravi beamer,that inverts the direction of the cannon’s aiming (when i aim to the right,the cannons are not correctly displayed and points towards left)

Q1 : Do we have other, higher graphics since last patch? In lowest setting there are new graphical artifacts. Especially on high player count russian server battles, now.

Q2 : I hoped the Nightingale would reappear. I bought nightingale ship-parts, but since ship is gone from ship tree, I cannot do missions for parts (like Stingray). Will I get refunded, because ship parts are not listed in my store?

P.S.:

That comment below gave me the biggest  LOL - you made my day - man!

4 hours ago, Battlecruiser_NA said:

have they re-added t5 destroyers yet? because farming people with that sweet destroyer laser until they uninstall is about the only thing I look forward to.

Just now, Swifter43021 said:

It’s hard to always dominate unless you’re Milf 

Milf knows I can kill him.  ![:001:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png “:001:”)

b6339dcbc4023fbe8b03a3fd5f78f29970c84eb9

It’s not like I like you or anything, mistake happens.