Star Conflict 1.4.0 Evolution (Discussion)

About that 2017 kills with the new guns. Can we get these kills in pve too?

And where can I learn the blueprints of the new guns? Says “Research at Thar’Ga” but can’t do anything there yet.

21 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

Simple) Earn Xenochips in event missions, buy Xeno container with them

so then the new faction is also heavily premium… yay…

24 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

so then the new faction is also heavily premium… yay…

depend on if the rare loot is a fixed value, and just comes with less important (useless) stuff.

What voucher do we get in Theta?

Edit: Nvm. It does not matter actually.

So, does the ship size change when you “ugrade” it ?

6 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

So, does the ship size change when you “ugrade” it ?

Form, a little. It can be filled with crystals, or grow 2 big moving tentackles, depends on your build.

I guess it works the same as Darkstar one , upgrade with allien resources, choose what to upgrade

Looks like I’m going to miss the timed events, unless I can somehow get a gaming setup in hospital  ![:005:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005.png “:005:”)

I will not post a bug report, but a reminder first:

Note: Fix reverse sound bug, that some players reported. The sound is supposedly not working for reverse thrusters or engines.

I am not sure, but I think that Cabin Alien blueprint that you can actually learn (before you use it), is not showing the Armory. Please, if true, because then it’s a bug.

Please, what reward do I get, if I send destroyers on missions?

Rank 8 reward?

Rank 11 reward?

Rank 14 reward?

Please, elaborate this as well.

Since I won the Taunt contest, it’s said that we get our Taunt in-game as a gift. Does that mean that I can only select it in-game, or that I also get it free of charge?

3 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Since I won the Taunt contest, it’s said that we get our Taunt in-game as a gift. Does that mean that I can only select it in-game, or that I also get it free of charge?

We have no such opportunity to give taunts, that’s why the reward for wining is 3300 GS instead of 3000. 300 just for it ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

IDK if it’s a bug or not, but when I’m in the new station, my Xeno count shows 0 when hovering mouse over credits, even though I have 10. When I move to any normal station, it goes back to normal (10 xenos in my case).

52 minutes ago, MiniCoflict said:

IDK if it’s a bug or not, but when I’m in the new station, my Xeno count shows 0 when hovering mouse over credits, even though I have 10. When I move to any normal station, it goes back to normal (10 xenos in my case).

It’s a bug with showing xenochips. You still have them in real, but the displayed amount is wrong. It was reported and in work already. Will be fixed tomorrow ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Which ship is this?

Spoiler

wit.jpg.3ee2c910e5a635a9244f39a3ef0b7ba1.jpg

5 minutes ago, Sinaka said:

Which ship is this?

Reveal hidden contents

wit.jpg.3ee2c910e5a635a9244f39a3ef0b7ba1.jpg

Thar’Ga.

BTW: I tried to get this new command and LRF rank 10 and after spending some serious amount of GS (excceeding amount needed to get a T5 prem ship) I have multiple components for them, a lot of blueprints, then container started to drop only  New Year boosters. I haven’t received a single activator for those ships (which is the only thing I need now), Is activator for them obtainable by any other means or is it not implemented in this container yet? 

Well people have built them, so it seems like you get crap  luck :confused: Over a 250Gs bundle still doesn’t give the component activator? lol

So far the working estimate is anywhere between 20-30k GS for both or almost both.

And the fact that you cannot get these parts in normal gameplay is highly disconcerting. There are no more missions for these bundles as far as I can see, and the parts for alien ships are not dropped anywhere outside of Bundles as well.

And what happened to mysterious containers? They are all gone now!

1 hour ago, niripas said:

Thar’Ga.

BTW: I tried to get this new command and LRF rank 10 and after spending some serious amount of GS (excceeding amount needed to get a T5 prem ship) I have multiple components for them, a lot of blueprints, then container started to drop only  New Year boosters. I haven’t received a single activator for those ships (which is the only thing I need now), Is activator for them obtainable by any other means or is it not implemented in this container yet? 

Hmm… looks like the cabin section will have major changes then. 

They still didn’t nerf the ridiculously powerful vigilant. welp. still gonna die alot more than I should on my tyrant…