Star Conflict 1.4.0 Evolution (Discussion)

The Main Update of the year is here! Welcome to discuss  [Star Conflict 1.4.0 Evolution](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/32190-star-conflict-140-evolution/)

ed9cbe7ca9c3471bfb3193d47981.jpg

Where is the trading exactly?

5 minutes ago, Sinaka said:

nowadays? At amazon or newegg… Ahem

5 minutes ago, Sinaka said:

Will be in one of the next updates. But as a preparation we recomend to keep as many parts and items you may find as you can ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

FOR SALE!

2 Hull plates for Dart  s1.jpg.80ac1a73de76f57c7140a857bce2b7d1.jpg.    2 Processing Chips for Dart  s2.jpg.a185a9cdc5104377a4352369414e8cd8.jpg.     Harmonic Drive Blueprint  s3.jpg.6b05b75991ff05d0284730f93036ec54.jpg.

Reserve Generator Blueprint  s4.jpg.e0e2267c0abbb396669769b05ac1e5b1.jpg.        Dual-channel Repeater Blueprint  s5.jpg.4854121dc4425092342d92129723a980.jpg.

LOOKING FOR:

Activator for Dart  b1.jpg.39997eeeb70f8353d871bad342144cfc.jpg.         Processing chip  for Gargoyle  b2.jpg.9a2ebe8359dcba3a573e4fb419201cfc.jpg.       Disintegrator Modifier  b3.jpg.612508beefada03b3ea64f3fe97c582b.jpg.

Can be trade allready?

3 minutes ago, Zyp3r said:

Can be trade allready?

thx

YAY! A patch on my birthday! Thanks for the awesome present, guys ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

The new ships look great, and I can’t wait to take advantage of the new faction. If the gunship is that versatile in modules, I can’t even imagine how versatile the commands, engis, and destroyers of the Alien faction will be like…

And thanks for buffing G’thar’du or however it’s called. That weapon is actually relevant now, and extremely obnoxious when I’m in my Vigilant.

You pretty much got it) But for now we can’t provide further details on how exactly trading system will work.

I got it. It was just a humble attempt to drive attention to what we need for trading… worked?

19 minutes ago, Mecronmancer said:

YAY! A patch on my birthday! Thanks for the awesome present, guys ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Happy and everything to you.

Spoiler

And this cuz owl and sh.t.

Oh, thanks for fixing our corp logo.

Regarding new ships

> To manufacture the cabin you are going to need the following components, which can be found in attacked sectors

“Attacked sectors” aren’t open space but PvPvE instances - correct?

Great hulls design by the way.

edit: nevermind, “attacked sectors” are the feature which I ignore due to inability to win a single fight in weeks. Good luck with farm!

Thank you for the birthday wishes, everyone! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) I’ll be celebrating this weekend and I’ll take a shot in your names ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Question: regarding critical chance - if it exceeds 100% will it result in a double crit, similar to a Red Crit in Warframe?

Just a though: Wouldn’t it be awesome if the cabins of the Ellydium ships were flyable as normal low tech human ships?

That awesome looking cabin deserves a cockpit view, doesn’t it?

why my destroyers’ damage looks like get some decrease, didn’t see any information in patch notes, display bug?

25 minutes ago, Sinaka said:

That awesome looking cabin deserves a cockpit view, doesn’t it?

We still think that cabin view isn’t fit with SC core gameplay.

Quick question: how do we obtain the components for the new ships? 

Given that the Flux Phaser and Phase Supressor already deal double damage to destroyers since they deal explosive damage. Do they inflict 300% damage or 400% damage now?

You should just reduce the base health of destroyers by 20-40% and reduce the explosive damage taken to 125%

A little bug here: The Achievement screen in the pilot profile is not showing anything after some loading.

25 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Quick question: how do we obtain the components for the new ships? 

Simple) Earn Xenochips in event missions, buy Xeno container with them