Star Conflict 1.3.9 Discussion

Yea a small zoom could be great

…some hype ^^

It already showed you a zoom  before the far zoom ;p

3 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

New mission for weapon blueprint will be PvE. For Xeno-expert container we had OS activities alongside with PvP.

The reward for the OS task was 1 Live Crystal, Xeno-Expert containers were PvP only.

Therefore my question, if Xeno-Expert containers will be rewarded now for PvE too.

As a PvE only player, i allready missed out on all the Xeno-Expert containers from the first two rounds of this event, if there is no PvE task for Xeno-Expert containers again, i might just skip the whole event directly, since i’m probably not going to get enough resources to build 1 weapon.

I guess they will make more mission in the future or keep the current one but with better reward

22 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

I guess they will make more mission in the future or keep the current one but with better reward

Yep ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) But we’re aiming for PvP activities, that’s a core of Star Conflict.

1 minute ago, CinnamonFake said:

Yep ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) But we’re aiming for PvP activities, that’s a core of Star Conflict.

Cool ^^!

That make me think, is there more new pve campaign in comming?

2 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

^this

It’s really, REALLY disturbing to see how bugged that thing is now.

It is alive now, it choose if he wants to show data or not. I once had a mineral right in front of me, and it said for around 5 second that there were nothing at all in the map.

Yes, the item detection is a little weird and it has less range I think. But having only a few sec jumping time makes up for it. I’ve often spent more time waiting for the jumping process than time in a sector scanning. Now a station to station flying is back to normal. 

44 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

Thank you for clearing that up, too bad this wasn’t said right from the start of this event, or before the Summer Sale.

Oh well, request refund here i come.

1 hour ago, CinnamonFake said:

sounds neat. I like the new attitude.

hope i’m in the right place to do this if not i appoligize, when starting the game this morning the new patch started to download then i got a message of corrupted files and now get a message can’t download, please help i’m desperate

18 minutes ago, auituk said:

hope i’m in the right place to do this if not i appoligize, when starting the game this morning the new patch started to download then i got a message of corrupted files and now get a message can’t download, please help i’m desperate

Auituk pls create a bug report in the bug report section. Here is a link: [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/forum/84-launcher-game-client-and-connection-issues/](< base_url >/index.php?/forum/84-launcher-game-client-and-connection-issues/)

Also pls read the “How to report client related bugs” Thread

Pls also do everything in this Thread (following link) and provide us with the results/screenshots . Just add them to your bug report.

I just downloaded the second or third small patch after the big one for 1.3.9, but i can’t find any patchnotes for those smaller patches…

11 minutes ago, Ironquest said:

I just downloaded the second or third small patch after the big one for 1.3.9, but i can’t find any patchnotes for those smaller patches…

More than likely all hotties for jitters and crashes.

AVG antivirus must be disabled, while downloading new patch, because it said that exe file contains a virus… ![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”)

22 minutes ago, Horten_IX said:

AVG antivirus must be disabled, while downloading new patch, because it said that exe file contains a virus… ![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”)

Probably for the event. You know, virus that transform you into biomorf. Classic stuff. 

22 minutes ago, Horten_IX said:

Oh again … It is not the first time they managed to get their executable “detected” as a virus …

Those improved stats are exactly what i wanted for SC. Filtering by rank will be very useful to know where is the player getting his w/l ratio. 

Good timing to those spatial scanner bug fixes. I was planning into getting one of those. 

Couple weeks ago on Reddit you said something like “big update is coming in autumn” - can we get a preview, please? Like - will open space be affected? Is craft becoming more accessible without direct purchases of components? (for example during 6 months I got 1/200 of beryllium required for a L11 destroyer) and so on

p.s. what was wrong with the scanner? It worked fine last week.

12 hours ago, JasanQuinn said:

Okay, so I played a little with the Ghost and Kite-E. Here are my thoughts.

Ghost:
That new weapon is just… ew. By the time it builds up to a reasonable firing range it’s already about to overheat and if you let go of the fire button it instantly drops back to 600m range. There’s no way to keep the range up, making it borderline useless.

Banshee module is broken - the project fires out of the back. As such, I was unable to get any meaningful feedback, save that it just doesn’t work as it currently stands.

Conclusion: Fit it as a regular Gunship instead.

The incredibly high dps and crit dmg makes it the perfect close quarter weapon to blast any ship while using overdrive+aim overcharge at R5. You just gotta get close. And yeah, banshee aint working properly.

10 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

In case you haven’t caught a screenshot yet:

Hide contents

I8hQ7N5.png 

[xKostyan](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/236074-xkostyan/) i knew it was a R14 jeri destroyer!!

10 hours ago, Ironquest said:

The reward for the OS task was 1 Live Crystal, Xeno-Expert containers were PvP only.

Therefore my question, if Xeno-Expert containers will be rewarded now for PvE too.

As a PvE only player, i allready missed out on all the Xeno-Expert containers from the first two rounds of this event, if there is no PvE task for Xeno-Expert containers again, i might just skip the whole event directly, since i’m probably not going to get enough resources to build 1 weapon.

I dont play PVP either, but i make an exception to get all the goodies. You will have access to the live crystals later, but i ensure you it will be much harder than doing these missions. Im confident life crystals will be used in other situations than the hibrid weapons.

The jerry dest look huge tho (at every aspect i hope ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) ) can’t wait to see the 2 other!

–>more hype