Star Conflict 1.3.5 Discussion

Welcome to discuss the patch 1.3.5

c7960f72da174f4394daa1eb37a9.jpg

“The more ships you take into battle the more chance you get to obtain premium components”. Does this mean that if you just put your fully synergized ships (of correct rank) into your ship slots (4)  and only fly 1 it counts as 4 or do you actually have to fly all of them to have maximum chance.

Nice ships but I don’t like the fully synergized ship requirements (specific ranks are ok) to obtain the premium components.

I really do like the looks of the new ships, but Brokk looks to be a bit powerful (and that seems to be the general tone regarding it). I only have 179 ship parts so far, and that is only for the Archelon. :01313:

No opinion on the Destroyer updates as I still do not have one.

The ability to sell many, if not all, of your items in your warehouse is a little worrisome as a single accidental click could wipe it all out. The Ctrl modifier is bloody fantastic though.

The bundles, meh, can make it easier to burn through GS. :006j:

“The more ships you take into battle the more chance you get to obtain premium components”. Does this mean that if you just put your fully synergized ships (of correct rank) into your ship slots (4)  and only fly 1 it counts as 4 or do you actually have to fly all of them to have maximum chance.

AFAIK you only need to fly one. That is what I have experienced myself so far.

That is not the way it has been working. I received 5 parts with just one slot used in 5 rounds. Then used all 4 slots and played 5 rounds only 2 parts. Is there a cap on how many parts per day? That is how it is behaving. And, with 600 parts required to build a rank 13 ship that works out to what 84 days to build a 13?

I noticed something about the new premium ships on this awesome Coub video (http://star-conflict.com/en/news/770-star-conflict-1-3-5-en): the Brokk has a small ship leaving its cargo bay.

Does the Brokk have this feature or it will be introduced in the future? I mean the Gremlin is there but is it animated the same way like in the video?

Nerf to death spin is great, if u could pls add nerfs to cruise (energy consuption + malus on rotation & strafe) & nerf to gravi lens (area of effect + lovering dmg) in next patch you would do this game a lot of good. New ships look great, don’t belive I’ll go in construction coz the grind takes a lot of time but still nice addition to the game. As for mono drops I still find them drop rarely… As for other things destroyers in Fire support are fun & a nice addition to the game.

In my opinion I want to rise a point, the useless range of the Halo Launcher, 5495 meters (with horizon module and implant rank 2 in middle), when I engaged destroyer at this range it’s a butchery, no gameplay will be appear, just hit and pray for the chance, the better range for the halo launcher will be 6500 meters (with horizion module and implant rank 2 in middle), a range like meson or coilgun, that more fair and some gameplays will be applied in game. Gravi lens are good actually, I’ve change off mind above it when I’ve made a series of pvp match, chance for escaped are better and need more accurency for launch it, that’s good. The only blackpoint I’ve seen it’s the Halo Launcher range, need to make a little up.

Okay my overview:

+++ For what container in the shop can give you(the only - about this is ‘can up to x items’ which indicate it’s something between 1-x).

• For buying them in 5-pack saving you money(GS) AND give you a little extra(not that I have any use of this feature, but other may have it).

+++ For being able to ‘buy’ i. e. crafting up to 3 premiumships!

(-) for not knowing how the additional loot reduce the other lootchances

(+) for the devteam checking useless loot is useless and give voucher instead of already crafted ship parts

Edit 2:

+++ for showing what damage a destroyed active module do.

Can you please implement this information for afterburner engine and special module too?

– for nerfing halolauncher. Really? This weapon was only okayish as you trade range for having low projectile speed AND damage. Now you have low damage, low projectile speed AND lowest range. The only + is the 100% accuracy, if you can hit your target…

Was this really necessary?

• For enabling it to equip it on R8 destroyer

Don’t know if it’s true, but there seem to be a limit how many parts you can loot within a timeframe/day and if this really apply it’s a — point.

‘Fixed a rare bug with disappearing pier lighting in hangar’

Now my procyon look again too bright. o.o The blackish look was better. T.T

Edit:

'CinnamonFake (Today, 10:09 AM):

It’s randomness. But right ships in your slots will increase the chance.’

Do we need to use such a required ship or just only being there?

Ive just ground out a dozen more PvEs. After receiving 5 parts in my first 6 Pves I ground out the dozen. Not 1 part. If there is not a cap on the parts someone needs to tell the servers. :wink:

I was hoping for photon emitter nerf. That 25 sec em res reduction is too long imo. Not to mention that it stacks.

photon emiter are good actualy no need to nerf !

I was hoping for photon emitter nerf. That 25 sec em res reduction is too long imo. Not to mention that it stacks.

This is only against the hull.

It’s pretty hard to hit anything not dumb standing around.

Not to mention it takes a lot of energy.

Not to mention it does low damage without stacking.

So why is it ‘OP’? Standing still in one place isn’t the fault of this module.

This is only against the hull.

It’s pretty hard to hit anything not dumb standing around.

Not to mention it takes a lot of energy.

Not to mention it does low damage without stacking.

So why is it ‘OP’? Standing still in one place isn’t the fault of this module.

Antares with a good build and implant setup can spam photon emitter almost non-stop.

About the aiming. I don’t have problem hitting stuff most of the time. I’ve always been saying it is a sniper module for dessies. And an ecm module since it reduces resistance as well.

Low damage? 10K in every 7 seconds is not bad at all.

Also, the description says the space regains stability in 25 seconds but if you move away you will still be under its effect no matter how far you go. So it is not the space at the explosion but space around ship. Maybe it was only me who thought that the place of explosion matters.

It’s not like you’ll ever actually listen to feedback.

This is not true. 

But I can’t get over the maxed ship restrictions either. The only thing I can think of is that this is a way to make players stay for longer and max out ships instead of pushing to higher ranks.

Not that with the current drop rate it wouldn’t take newer players to get these ships for a month at least. And in those ranks there are plenty of players so there is no need to make vets go back with maxed ships.

Antares with a good build and implant setup can spam photon emitter almost non-stop.

About the aiming. I don’t have problem hitting stuff most of the time. I’ve always been saying it is a sniper module for dessies. And an ecm module since it reduces resistance as well.

Low damage? 10K in every 7 seconds is not bad at all.

Also, the description says the space regains stability in 25 seconds but if you move away you will still be under its effect no matter how far you go. So it is not the space at the explosion but space around ship. Maybe it was only me who thought that the place of explosion matters.

10k every 6s. But compared to my 5k+ dps main weapon it’s hardly that damaging. Especially without having 20s+ already hitting time. You are confusing space with only ‘on location’ as the space is ON your ship as well in the explosion radius. So flying away doesn’t solve the debuff as you fly WITH the altered space as well. It’s not a black hole you fly away.

Sniping tool is the same as with a LRF disintegrator. Try sniping 5km+ frigates at fast speed without idiotic maneveurs of the pilote.

It’s currently one module, that you don’t penalize in movement as much as the others and need skill to hit stuff not standing around.

10k every 6s. But compared to my 5k+ dps main weapon it’s hardly that damaging. 

My setup is a bit different so I have 7 sec. But still, it’s an active module not a main weapon so the damage is fine as it is. Anyway, I like the photon emitter because for some reason I can use it well. Unlike disintegrator. I am a bad sniper. Ask RennieAsh about sniping within any distance with 300+ ping. His sniping skill is inexplicable to me.

You are confusing space with only ‘on location’ as the space is ON your ship as well in the explosion radius. So flying away doesn’t solve the debuff as you fly WITH the altered space as well. It’s not a black hole you fly away.

You are right. I just somehow though about it my own way from the first descriptions and it stuck in my mind.

It’s currently one module, that you don’t penalize in movement as much as the others and need skill to hit stuff not standing around.

Constant moving is important to avoid hits. Even with destroyers… or even more with DDs. That is one reason I chose the Antares. The problem is that fed ships have em dmg res bonus which is penalized by this module a lot.

Remove the requirement to use specific ships and max synergy ships and this would have been a great patch. As it stands, it’s just yet more unwelcome grind with a sprinkling of very small quality of life improvements.

Remove the requirement to use specific ships and max synergy ships and this would have been a great patch. As it stands, it’s just yet more unwelcome grind with a sprinkling of very small quality of life improvements.

Yes, and it would feel more fair to new players I guess.

Otherwise this is a pretty decent patch.

Constant moving is important to avoid hits. Even with destroyers… or even more with DDs. That is one reason I chose the Antares. The problem is that fed ships have em dmg res bonus which is penalized by this module a lot.

moving ? yes. But the fact on the Antares will be penalized ? No, if you move you avoid the hit so it’s wrong