Squad of 4?! WHY?!

Seriously, this game has a lot of room for strategy, but you can’t guarantee same team for more than 4 people! How is ANYONE supposed to coordinate or play with a group of friends?! Open it up! Let us make squads of 16 people or outfits of 4 squads of 4 people. Give us a way to coordinate the game so it’s not just a mess of Team Deathmatch with random strangers all the time!!!

This is the SINGLE most frustrating aspect of this game!

Corporation battles in the future may support full teams of hand-picked players.

Seriously, this game has a lot of room for strategy, but you can’t guarantee same team for more than 4 people! … Let us make squads of 16 people or outfits of 4 squads of 4 people.

You will regret it later.

You will regret it later.

Absolutely. The matchmaking system would have to find another full team to field otherwise there would be no balance.

Corporation battles in the future may support full teams of hand-picked players.

I hope so!!

When STO (Star Trek Online) was released I recall  initially you could only have 5 vs 5 PVP/PVE matches recently this has increased to 10 vs 10.

The only problem i can see is that there aren’t that many corporations who will consistently be able to field a larger squad.

You’d end up playing against the same people over and over. Maybe once the game is released and the playerbase is larger?

Hell, even now when we have 3 squads flying we mostly end up fighting ourselves.

Don’t get me wrong though, I’d absolutely love fielding larger groups.

Larger groups ONLY if they get a seperate queue…

a 12 v 12 fight, where my team is full randoms and their is 1 big squad…screw that xxxx i wouldn’t even try. You would have 0% chance to win that.