Squad are cool but we need fleet for the open world

We would be able for the open world to create a Fleet containing a lot of corp members and not only 4.

For example we would like to be able to be all our corporation in the same squad even if we are 100+ members.

I like the concept, and honestly I think it’d be really cool as long as it’s not some douche corp going around and killing everything they see lol

You can make 12 in a wing, which is fun

We had two wings in invasion last night, a full one and one with three guys. Was pretty fun!

Furthermore, there should be a way for a full squad, or any group of pilots, to engage into open space at a single station, together.  Since it’s pointless and/or costly to make everyone jump to the same sector before undocking.

The problem about having so many people in a “fleet” is the servers. Already it is hard to get three wings in the same instance in order to have a battle, although it is possible. Having 100+ people on the same map would be really laggy I think.

Furthermore, there should be a way for a full squad, or any group of pilots, to engage into open space at a single station, together. Since it’s pointless and/or costly to make everyone jump to the same sector before undocking.

That’s a very good idea actually, and I don’t think it’s been suggested before. You should make a new thread about it!

the size of any instance is limited to people can enjoy flying in open space.

If all would join the same instance a wing can farm player.

Please make one proposal per thread.