Speed-Tacklers w/ Drones.... WHY???

If i want to brag, believe me i have better picture to show.

If i want to brag, believe me i have better picture to show.

yea…

but in most games that’s you:

XWQOfXf.gif

haha. Tillo is loving this. See the best thing to being an observer of an argument is that you get to make jabs at both parties. 

haha. Tillo is loving this. See the best thing to being an observer of an argument is that you get to make jabs at both parties. 

you know…

Kill 'em all style!

btw Kite-E is OP!

XSJG98W.jpg

Whilst I agree that cruise engine Tackler with Drones in a Normal Pvp or PvE is beyond stupid.

I find that in Invasion/Open space, it is a great way to hit and run, get about quickly, hide from enemies, gather loot quicker etc etc, but I would never play that build in a normal game.

When I use both of the drones, I usually simply use them to get in extra damage when sneaking behind a frigate for the kill.

Whilst I agree that cruise engine Tackler with Drones in a Normal Pvp or PvE is beyond stupid.

Lol. That’s what I’ll be doing if you’re in an LRF or engineer.

I want a Cruise Engine on my LRF. Just sayin’.

I disagree.

3cYN1IM.jpg

(also notice that that was a Team Battle with Bongo on my side feeding)

(also notice that that was a Team Battle with Bongo on my side feeding)

He wasn’t on a Mauler and on top of that he was playing an interceptor, I’d pay to see that game  :008j:

He wasn’t on a Mauler and on top of that he was playing an interceptor, I’d pay to see that game  :008j:

Flying straight forward, very slowly, firing and missing with plasma gun, and not using his ECM modules…

besides his mauler he is normally in a tier 2 ship, what is going on D:

No, he had no mauler!! only waki ae and a t2 frigate

Hmmm, you live in the UK. Have you registered that “spoon”? 

I am quite bluntly and rudely informing spongejohn that his opponents were not bad as he had stated, but had bad internet connection. People who brag should be informed rudely that they are sadly mistaken.

Informative, yes. 

You should reread his post

He never calls you and yours “bad”, he just says that that tactic will generally only work against bad players. And while it might be somewhat boastful to call themselves “not bad players”, I’d go ahead and call that accurate enough.