Speed problem

Really i don’t like the way speed works in this game :frowning:

I’m crap using kayboard and to get full speed i must hold down W all the time looking

like a piano player lol

I higghly recommend to change this system and make the speed increasing

gradually by pressing W many times

Example:

If my full speed is 200

I suggest that u set it to 50 by pressing W one time

to 100 pressing W two times

to 150 pressing W three times

to 200 pressing W 4 times

Obviously pressing S decreases speed by 50

So u can set speed very easily and change it without holding W or S all the time

lol

I think the speed system works great, I’m really comfortable using the keyboard however. Maybe an option for ‘holding down’ or ‘repetitive’

I think the speed system works great, I’m really comfortable using the keyboard however. Maybe an option for ‘holding down’ or ‘repetitive’

Yes that option is nedeed too lol and we’ll have a finger free for other actions at least lol

But i think my suggestion is much better (that is the way speed worked in black prophecy and it was absolutely great lol). Anyone should be able to set the speed at the measure is needed time by time!

The way it is now we just got two options: full speed or nothing and u got to use a finger all the time (pressing W) to get full speed (wich is just one of the 2 options avaiable )… Absolutly wrong! Really poor system in speed modulating and in keyboard buttons economy :frowning: