Specific Loyalty Reward shown in "After Mission-PopUp"

After a mission is completed, where you’ve completed a task to gain loyalty points, there is now the pop-up “ABC completed. Reward: XXX loyalty”. This was simple earlier, where you could only have one contract at a time but now you can have two at the same time depending on which hangar you’re on. For making it more informative yet keeping it simple I would suggest that you would show which kind of loyalty you gained.

For example i would change…

Mission “Beacon Hunt” completed

Reward: 800 Loyality

… to

Mission “Beacon Hunt” completed

Reward: 800 Warden

(I am playing on German language so forgive me, if the translations of mission name are not right. but i guess you got, what i was planning to say, nontheless?)

After a mission is completed, where you’ve completed a task to gain loyalty points, there is now the pop-up “ABC completed. Reward: XXX loyalty”. This was simple earlier, where you could only have one contract at a time but now you can have two at the same time depending on which hangar you’re on. For making it more informative yet keeping it simple I would suggest that you would show which kind of loyalty you gained.

For example i would change…

… to

(I am playing on German language so forgive me, if the translations of mission name are not right. but i guess you got, what i was planning to say, nontheless?)

You have a good point with this. I suppose a GM or moderator will forward this to devs. Just note that it is a very low priority UI issue.

But it will be welcomed if they implement this.

this works as intended as the loot of voucher is random.

And please be aware that the system is under review and may face change nearby.

Please dont take my nearby as -in a close time-. I wanna say it is going to change