specialized ellydium ships

so lately players have been saying that ellydium ships are a combination of every other factions specialties, so I thought “hey, maybe ellydium ships should have their own strengths and weaknesses” so here’s my idea:

-reduce ellydium shield, hull, and speed, as to emphasize that these are the skills of other factions

-ellydium ships would have either a base damage bonus, or a base ROF bonus

these changes would turn the response to an ellydium ship from “oh s***! run!” to “okay, I need to be smart about this. he can kill me quickly, but I can kill him quickly too,”,

I gave up on posting balance rants because devs milk the loving hell out of new ships, and to do that they make them super powerful so people buy them. but they dont realise that adding more ACTUAL free content would advertise the game positively with good reviews and make them the same profit.

point is, they make money on short bursts of hype, they cant nerf them now.

If anything needs attention for balance right now it is the Dart and Gargoyle. Dart can kill any full-health ship in a matter of seconds with quantum railgun and Gargoyle’s overclocked hail cannon is even worse. Basically if i start hearing the “tzz tzz tzz tzz tzz” on my shields I just go ahead and sit back from my keyboard because I know there’s nothing I can do but die.

No just ellydium ships. All ships need proportional balanced.

[@TheDarkRedFox](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/242418-thedarkredfox/)

On 4/10/2017 at 5:36 AM, CinnamonFake said:

We have no plans for changes in Dart and Gargoyle, after we put them on rank 11.

They should be in rank 16.

29 minutes ago, betatrash said:

[@TheDarkRedFox](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/242418-thedarkredfox/)

They should be in rank 16.

They should be rank 25. And also literally impossible to get.

[@TheDarkRedFox](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/242418-thedarkredfox/) http://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=Cache#Delta

Have you seen a Delta cache (cash) in rotation yet? It’s been 3 weeks. Do they plan to release them all in the same week, the 4th?

Probably not. Most likely 1 per month, on a rotational basis, Dart then Garg alternating, or 1 of each per month. 3-6 months to acquire, so yea, impossible except with cash.

The amount of Iridium required will also be off the scale, as they’re all ‘very rare’ parts. You’ll also have to play T4, forfeiting any loyalty/xeno contract rewards.

5 hours ago, betatrash said:

[@TheDarkRedFox](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/242418-thedarkredfox/) http://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=Cache#Delta

Have you seen a Delta cache (cash) in rotation yet? It’s been 3 weeks. Do they plan to release them all in the same week, the 4th?

Probably not. Most likely 1 per month, on a rotational basis, Dart then Garg alternating, or 1 of each per month. 3-6 months to acquire, so yea, impossible except with cash.

The amount of Iridium required will also be off the scale, as they’re all ‘very rare’ parts. You’ll also have to play T4, forfeiting any loyalty/xeno contract rewards.

that’s why my tharga is r12 ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)