Special Operation: Remove Enriched monocrystals from Daily Purple Spots!

Suggestion:

Special Operation has Purple Spots available, daily.

Special Operation - Destroyer: Tiers: III, IV, V

Special Operation - Defiler: Tiers: IV / V (combined)

Issue:

There is one problem when you get an Enriched monocrystal from daily Purple loot spots instead of Promised Iridium drop!

Iridium is far too valuable compared to single Enriched monocrystal.

I have to sell or discard them in my case, because of the Limit cap. In any case, most people hate to see Enriched monocrystals in daily purple loot spots instead of Iridium.

I am requesting that you completely remove any chance that a Purple Daily Reward will yield a monocrystal. It should always be Iridium instead!

Please, vote and comment on this subject.

Thank you.

hello,

For one time i don’t agree, but it’s probably selfish from me.

In fact, for now, i no care about aliens cheats ![:fed_lol:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed_lol.png “:fed_lol:”)  and these so expensive containers wich we get very rarely what we want.

I focus only about secrets project, sooo, i need Muuuch enriched monocrystals, much more than iridium.

For now ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)

ok, i go out : ))

Iridium or ellydium container.

Iridium may be the latest neat thing but monocrystals are forever ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

On 11/17/2017 at 10:40 PM, ORCA1911 said:

Iridium may be the latest neat thing but monocrystals are forever ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Purple spots should be reserved for Iridium only. Enriched monocrystal is less valuable and more common than Iridium these days.

If you need more Enriched monocrystals, you can claim rewards from Dreadnought sectors, with Tokens, provided that you have one or more of them.