Special Operation: Defiler, Destroyer daily mission (2-hour rotation)

Suggestion:

Special Operation: Defiler and Destroyer should be both available each and every day, not exclusively on Sundays.

Each mission should switch or rotate every 2 hours, without any cooldowns.

People really want this, so I’ve made this suggestion.

Vote and comment!

I’ll add it for review.

This cooldown and waiting one day for specops in not nice.

I agree with the suggestion, have them permanently available with two hour rotation.

+1 

Sounds like a plan, Stan.

Sounds like a plot, Scott.

Sounds like a story, Corey.

Sounds like a good idea, Plaguea.

One more +1 from me, here as well!

Maybe not every 2 hours rotation, there may be breaks on weekdays. I think only Sundays SO must be permanent rotating because Sunday should be unusual. But everyday availability is nice idea

I don´t know how well the Defilier is handled currently cus most of the time i “skip” those days cus Defilier seems to be an pure Dessy SpecOps mission in compare to the Destroyer where even a bunch of pilots without of an Dessy can win against (if each player knows how to deal with it).

Eventually go even for just 1 hour between each cycle or at least 1 hour 30 minutes between the cycles… at least this is my opinion about those missions cus honestly this 2 hour “downtime” between the cycles is a bit of a waste considering that most players they do the FS and/or DC missions

Is there any official answer on this yet?

On 8/14/2017 at 3:40 PM, Koromac said:

Is there any official answer on this yet?

Probably not. I would also like to add. We should be able to attempt to launch no matter the count. Let the randoms attempting to get a game fill in the missing people. 

8 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Probably not. I would also like to add. We should be able to attempt to launch no matter the count. Let the randoms attempting to get a game fill in the missing people. 

At this moment it allows you to launch with 10 people in the wing. TBH that’s the absolute minimum for Defiler. 

1 hour ago, niripas said:

At this moment it allows you to launch with 10 people in the wing. TBH that’s the absolute minimum for Defiler. 

You are making this more complicated than it needs to be.

I am not saying to run less than 10, I am just saying to allow us to Que up and let the randoms fill in the space. Once the said amount short goes into que we drop into a battle. Sometimes its hard to get 10 people. They get impatient and start leaving. To curb that, the leader could launch the battle being short the needed amount, and hope we get the fillers as randoms. During this time we could still try to solicit invites and if we get one cancel and try again. 

7 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

You are making this more complicated than it needs to be.

I am not saying to run less than 10, I am just saying to allow us to Que up and let the randoms fill in the space. Once the said amount short goes into que we drop into a battle. Sometimes its hard to get 10 people. They get impatient and start leaving. To curb that, the leader could launch the battle being short the needed amount, and hope we get the fillers as randoms. During this time we could still try to solicit invites and if we get one cancel and try again.

This is how it works, if you already have 10 people. However, I never want to test my luck with more than 2 (unknown) randoms.

That’s the only reason why I always do a full wing - 12 people, without a single random. If something goes wrong, you always know who to kick.

The loot drops should also be significantly better. All that coordinating and waiting to gather people should have some perks. As it is now, its one and done for most people. Win or lose there should be some pay. 

5 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

The loot drops should also be significantly better. All that coordinating and waiting to gather people should have some perks. As it is now, its one and done for most people. Win or lose there should be some pay. 

Well, Special Operation should not give you anything, if you lose.

However, I still agree that the loot rewards are inadequate, especially one monocrystal that comes from one purple spot, it’s simply insulting!

Purple spots should ALWAYS contain only large amount of Iridium.

11 hours ago, Koromac said:

Well, Special Operation should not give you anything, if you lose.

However, I still agree that the loot rewards are inadequate, especially one monocrystal that comes from one purple spot, it’s simply insulting!

Purple spots should ALWAYS contain only large amount of Iridium.

1. Other PVE missions like Defense Contract for example pay win or lose. It is a lot easier than Spec ops, and dont take a long time to collect people.

2. PVP and vs A.I. also give rewards for losing. Including loot attempts.

3. You spend plenty of resources in dupes and ammo as well as repairs.

4. The loot sucks as it is.

5.The pay is not great.

1. They will probably reduce the rewards if anything anyways. They always do. No need to hash that out we all know what it used to be.

These should be plenty reason enough to get rewards for losing. Since when have you been pro nerf, Koromac? Are you going dark side?

1 hour ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

These should be plenty reason enough to get rewards for losing. Since when have you been pro nerf, Koroman?

Are you going dark side?

Sorry, I do not know any Koroman.

I do not know, you will have to ask Koroman.