[Spatial stabilizer] bug fixed [Isotope Harvester 17] still broken

So the beneficial bug making [Spatial stabilizer] really practical in PVE got fixed before a 24 hour period went by , but the [Isotope Harvester 17] bug that makes it impossible to use the 6000 GS module is still broken … Come on all you Star Conflict brown nosers troll my post and tell me its some how a good thing and I should just calm down…

Taz its good to have dedicated players like yourself ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

…  Koromac even has a [much much much]10 longer list than you … ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)  hes maybe a bit like ![:sad:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png “:sad:”)  or   ![:wub:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wub.png “:wub:”) or ![:ph34r:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/ph34r.gif “:ph34r:”) or ![:wacko:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/wacko.gif “:wacko:”) about it

There’s no trolling targeting you, your posts only seem a bit  ![:(:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/(.png “:(:”)    

And believe me we all do have some certain feelings in regard to SC sealed in our hearts… ![:snowgirl:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/snowgirl.gif “:snowgirl:”)

3 minutes ago, avarshina said:

Taz its good to have dedicated players like yourself ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

…  Koromac even has a [much much much]10 longer list than you … ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)  hes maybe a bit like ![:sad:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png “:sad:”)  or   ![:wub:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wub.png “:wub:”) or ![:ph34r:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/ph34r.gif “:ph34r:”) or ![:wacko:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/wacko.gif “:wacko:”) about it

There’s no trolling targeting you, your posts only seem a bit  ![:(:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/(.png “:(:”)    

And believe me we all do have some certain feelings in regard to SC sealed in our hearts… ![:snowgirl:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/snowgirl.gif “:snowgirl:”)

WAS ![:005:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005.png “:005:”)  NOW ![:001:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png “:001:”) … Its nice to have a support group in times like these .

29 minutes ago, avarshina said:

That was so kind  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

6 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

So the beneficial bug making [Spatial stabilizer] really practical in PVE got fixed before a 24 hour period went by

what was the bug?

30 minutes ago, evo888 said:

what was the bug?

you could move and still get the 45% damage boost … they fixed that one REAL fast … but the 6000 GS modules  wasn’t a priority

The turret will lock into position after a single use, rendering it useless.