Spatial Scanner meh-ness

I just got the spatial scanner and have found it’s only use being finding invisible containers and telling distance to enemies behind walls and such. But I find it completely annoying that I have to keep pressing the scan button over and over. It needs to be toggleable or something. And the whole “bars of light” thing just makes it more confusing. It would be nice if it had single pings(dots) that got bigger in proximity instead of bars. So far it hasn’t been worth the 5999 GS that I spent on it. :confused:

I just got the spatial scanner and have found it’s only use being finding invisible containers and telling distance to enemies behind walls and such. But I find it completely annoying that I have to keep pressing the scan button over and over. It needs to be toggleable or something. And the whole “bars of light” thing just makes it more confusing. It would be nice if it had single pings(dots) that got bigger in proximity instead of bars. So far it hasn’t been worth the 5999 GS that I spent on it. :confused:

It’s fine as it is. The texture resolution of the spatial scanner could be a bit better, but once you get a hold of it, it’s not a problem.

I can find anything and everything with my spatial scanner, especially those “useless and repeatable mysterious containers”,  which will not give me what I want for over 1 month.

If you want to hoard credits, like 20 million per day, then this is your salvation.

Now repeat with me: Spatial Scanner is pay to win  :01515:

It’s fine as it is. The texture resolution of the spatial scanner could be a bit better, but once you get a hold of it, it’s not a problem.

I can find anything and everything with my spatial scanner, especially those “useless and repeatable mysterious containters”, which will not give me what I want for over 1 month.

If you want to hoard credits, like 20 million per day, then this is your salvation.

I like you. You’re different than 90% of the comminity here. I like that.

You give *useful* feedback.

P2W? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Spatial Scanner is Pay to Win. Next?

Now repeat with me: Spatial Scanner is pay to win :01515:

Spatial scanner is pay to grind less!

Spatial scanner is pay to grind less!

Exactly, nothing in Star Conflict is truly pay to win.

On the actual topic: The spatial scanner is fine. The bars allow it to show vertical distance, whereas dots wouldn’t.

I had the same opinion on scanner, but it is actually quite good after I’ve done some flying. Its really nice to get the mysterious boxes and as a quick threat indicator.

Also please don’t forget you get also critical chance bonus. It is like fitting a green Infrared scanner but with the loot scanner thingy.

But why does it have to cost more than a premium ship of the equivalent tier?

But why does it have to cost more than a premium ship of the equivalent tier?

Because you can use it in any ship.

the partial scanner works as intended.

I agree on the resolution but this have already been forwarded