Spatial Scanner functionality

I suggest that the Spatial Scanner do more than just increase critical chance in PvP/PvE. It should give either +1 loot allempts per installed module or also make “Mysterious Container” loot appear extremely frequently. I paid good money for all of my Spatial Scanners and I expect to get my money’s worth. (Though as of lately that’s becoming more and more of an issue:)

Spatial Scanner should increase sensor radius instead by at least 50% additionally, but nothing else.

As for Open Space loot, Spatial Scanner is only a tool to help you locate Mysterious containers much faster.

I can get into a sector, need around 10-30 seconds, because I know all the loot spots.

So, Spatial Scanner has nothing to do with the frequency of appearance for Mysterious containers.

Each will re-appear in around 5 minutes, but I am not sure, if this rule is universal.

14 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Spatial Scanner should increase sensor radius instead by at least 50% additionally, but nothing else.

As for Open Space loot, Spatial Scanner is only a tool to help you locate Mysterious containers much faster.

I can get into a sector, need around 10-30 seconds, because I know all the loot spots.

So, Spatial Scanner has nothing to do with the frequency of appearance for Mysterious containers.

Each will re-appear in around 5 minutes, but I am not sure, if this rule is universal.

This suggestion has nothing to do with open space.

Incredible! Do eet!

6 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

This suggestion has nothing to do with open space.

Of course, but don’t expect Spatial Scanner to be more than just that - Open Space tool along with critical chance bonus without any penalties, if you already got an infrared scanner.

You can buy Boosters that can give you more drops instead.

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

Of course, but don’t expect Spatial Scanner to be more than just that - Open Space tool along with critical chance bonus without any penalties, if you already got an infrared scanner.

You can buy Boosters that can give you more drops instead.

Yes but that costs gold that I don’t have an probably will never have, less I do all 3 tourneys every week and win each of them.