Spatial Scanner feeze my loading screen!

If somebody have this issue, please, create a [dump](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25356-game-freezes/)

the dump file have 28MB. and the maximum to upload here is 10MB and i can’t upload compressed files… So, here is a link to downlaod the file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/89qkpjir9spm68i/dump.dmp

[chat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9669)

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9670)

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9671)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9672)

In work. Thanks

I’ve had the same bug since I bought mine months ago, though it didn’t bother me that much as the loading only hangs for about 30secs.

Have you try the Repair button in the game launcher or via Steam a check integrity file.

I have a short delay as well when using scanner compared to normal. Not more than 10 sec but may be due to pc specs and ssd

It seems they fixed a lot this issue with last update (official 1,2). Im still having a short freeze on load, but its about 2-3 seconds (like 5 times lower than before), im definately happy about that :smiley:

Hello! after a long time without playing this game. i came back and sadly this issue still happens to me and now it’s worse. donsen’t matter what i do. if i activate the scaner the next loading is going to take a while and start a pvp match with only me in the map what i jumped, turn my ship into a devger with 100Hp with no modules and i can’t do anything but close the game.

Also my name changes to my real name instead of ‘Shephred’. don’t know why since i never put it into the game or steam… only in my gaijin account (wich also have a bug that i can’t verify my email)

Hello! after a long time without playing this game. i came back and sadly this issue still happens to me and now it’s worse. donsen’t matter what i do. if i activate the scaner the next loading is going to take a while and start a pvp match with only me in the map what i jumped, turn my ship into a devger with 100Hp with no modules and i can’t do anything but close the game.

Also my name changes to my real name instead of ‘Shephred’. don’t know why since i never put it into the game or steam… only in my gaijin account (wich also have a bug that i can’t verify my email)

oh xxxx thats serious. At some point this bug got fixed, but did not last long till it came back again. Ive been suffering the same freeze loads (a lot of extra time to load the next map), but nothing more than that…all the rest is fine.

Well after this 1.3.1 update, I noticed my loading screen takes time to load, also get stuck for few seconds. I started using Spatial scanner for the first time after this update. Now I am not sure if it’s the update or if it’s the scanner making loading screens get stuck or not…

Well after this 1.3.1 update, I noticed my loading screen takes time to load, also get stuck for few seconds. I started using Spatial scanner for the first time after this update. Now I am not sure if it’s the update or if it’s the scanner making loading screens get stuck or not…

Sometimes textures or loading screen loads slower. I heard that it is always related to Spatial Scanner and I suspect that is to be the case, if you got it equipped on your ship.