Spatial Scanner feeze my loading screen!

exactly how the title says, everytime I equip the scaner in my ship the game takes 1 minute or more to load a map or take me back to hangar. Normally the game loads in 3 seconds. (Obs: looks like it only freezes in maps where have the inivisible conteiners.)

CPU settings if needed:

AMD Phenom 9600 quad-core 2.30
4GB RAM
NVidia 250 GTS black edition 1GB
Windows 8.1 Pro 64bits

please, we need your gamelogs

please, we need your gamelogs

Here! Is it?

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8664)

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

You probably should’ve just given him the link first so he wouldn’t become exasperated.

it happens when I jumping from a map to another. When I’m with a ship that have the scaner equiped. Then the game start to load the map and freeze at the loading screen… Afther 1 minute or more it loads the map with bad textures and afther 3 seconds everything come back to normal. till I jump to another map and everything repeats… 

Am I missing some other necessary detail?

attach logs as a zip, dont copy pasta it here

the whole folder for the session

attach logs as a zip, dont copy pasta it here

the whole folder for the session

I did it… I edited the previos post… here is it again if u can’t see:

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8666)

Thank you

Now we wait

1. Did this issue repeat again? Repeat now?

2. Please, in future, will write precise time for similar issues

1. Did this issue repeat again? Repeat now?

Yes. it is still happening.

Please, will repeat the bug, then attach new logs (all logs in zip file) and won’t lose write precise time (your local time)

I did a fast video showing how is the situation. While I was recording the loadings was faster than before… yeah… it was very worse when a made this post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt8yUoWRfxA&feature=youtu.be

also the game don’t load the textures like that when I’m not recording and without the scaner.

Please, will repeat the bug, then attach new logs (all logs in zip file) and won’t lose write precise time (your local time)

[chat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8672)

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8673)

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8674)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8675)

I didin’t played a lot with the scanner today… and local time is ‘(UTC-03:00) Brasília’ 05:46 AM now.

![attachicon.gif](< base_url >/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif)[chat.log](< base_url >/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=8672)

![attachicon.gif](< base_url >/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif)[combat.log](< base_url >/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=8673)

![attachicon.gif](< base_url >/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif)[game.log](< base_url >/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=8674)

![attachicon.gif](< base_url >/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif)[game.net.log](< base_url >/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=8675)

I didin’t played a lot with the scanner today… and local time is ‘(UTC-03:00) Brasília’ 05:46 AM now.

well, but your game.log ended at 05:28

well, but your game.log ended at 05:28

Is summer time here… the time change in all the country. some states add + 2 or +1 hour(s). here is +1. maybe the game don’t detect it. So… it is the problem? what the time have relational with the scanner? are the illuminates changing the time?

Any PC have a “local time”. The game use this time for GUI, logs and screenshots. Please, anytime use the local time on the your PC.

but I am using… and I tryed change the time now to see if it change in sothing. but nothing happend. the game still freeze when loading.

2 updates since I bought the scaner and I’m still having this problem. No one can help me? I wasted 5000GS in something that I can’t use…