Something Something

Well I got an overlay working for dx9 even in full screen windows using DX9-Overlay-API and DX9-Overlay-API-Wrapper that can show text with any information you would like. The rest of the coding would be what would we want it to show.

As for [@xKostyan](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/236074-xkostyan/) idea of what to show, I am not sure if we are allowed to do that but would be totally possible, would just need to code it in.

Also its windows only but I’m sure one of you python coders could figure it out ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

3 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Well I got an overlay working for dx9 even in full screen windows using DX9-Overlay-API and DX9-Overlay-API-Wrapper that can show text with any information you would like. The rest of the coding would be what would we want it to show.

As for [@xKostyan](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/236074-xkostyan/) idea of what to show, I am not sure if we are allowed to do that but would be totally possible, would just need to code it in.

GIeYkDw.jpg

[@xXConflictionXx](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/258345-conflictioin/) can u set it up to read some dictionary in loop?

11 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

[@xXConflictionXx](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/258345-conflictioin/) can u set it up to read some dictionary in loop?

I don’t see why not. I would just need to see the dictionary or write it so the dictionary location is an arg. but ideally I would still need to see it so I can properly format for reading it…

1 minute ago, xXConflictionXx said:

I don’t see why not. I would just need to see the dictionary or write it so the dictionary location is an arg. but ideally I would still need to see it so I can properly format for reading it…

We need [@g4borg](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/239042-g4borg/) to finish parser 1st ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

I enjoy watching numbers turn into larger numbers, can your application do that?

20 minutes ago, Elusif said:

I enjoy watching numbers turn into larger numbers, can your application do that?

What?

Why doesn’t open space have a credit counter. I want to watch my credits increase in real time. 

Just now, Elusif said:

Why doesn’t open space have a credit counter. I want to watch my credits increase in real time. 

What is open space?

Tilt your head back and look up.

good job

2ee.gif.aa432d5cf066e06dbdd7e09292f71d46.gif

actually a way to see how much synergy you have while in os would be great and I guess credits wouldn’t hurt either. The only thing I am still curious of is what is ok and what is not??? Are we allowed to make overlays that show information that is on our own hard drive in the log files?

Untill log files are open to public the way they are i dont see why not.

The only alternative is to use a program like Cheatengine to keep track of those things whilst in space, which is moderately annoying.

Actually I lied there is another alternative, write it down.

ok3RJwj.jpg

15 minutes ago, Elusif said:

The only alternative is to use a program like Cheatengine to keep track of those things whilst in space, which is moderately annoying.

Actually I lied there is another alternative, write it down.

ok3RJwj.jpg

You are using cheats?! How dare you, you filthy peasant.

The ENGINE is cheating, not me, gosh n golly.

1 hour ago, Elusif said:

Why is it so annoying, you only have to find the base pointer to the loot and then profit, you only have to find the pointer once per update or you can go and search the memory for certain patterns so the you don’t have to find it by your self always

(Or you can just do it the old way and play like a real man without cheat engine (yep idk what I’m talking about))

It is annoying because it is something that should exist in the base game and would require a trivial amount of attention from the developers? Do you have autism?

SC in-game overlay Enabler. (The concept is not different than when you are using steam overlay or overwolf, etc…)

The readme has all the info you need to do what you want.

Also, like the other exe I uploaded, I don’t have a license for it so it will be flagged as an untrusted file…

(This is for Windows only)

Repo: https://github.com/mikeyhalla/SC_Informer_Overlay

Moved download to: https://github.com/mikeyhalla/SC_Informer_Overlay/releases

5 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

SC in-game overlay Enabler. (The concept is not different than when you are using steam overlay or overwolf, etc…)

Also, like the other exe I uploaded, I don’t have a license for it so it will be flagged as an untrusted file…

[SC_Overlay.7z](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14320)

Just carious, what exactly is the feature set of the overlay?

10 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

[SC_Overlay.7z](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14320)

Can u make it:

• show everything in Dictionary.txt just like it’s in text file
  • make continuous update overwriting previous display thingie
  • ah and so it’s not disappearing
  • add setting.txt to set up location and size of display