Some of the blueprints are locked in the Workshop, but they should be all unlocked!

Bug report:

What happened?

After the recent update, I have some of my blueprints locked in the Workshop. They should be all available, except for one, Boson Cannon of rank 12, was/still is locked!

What do you except to happen?

I expect that you will fix my issue, that will result in immediate availability of all my previously available blueprints in the Workshop, except for the Boson Cannon blueprint.

Logs:

[2017.03.28 12.23.35.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13817)

Video:

List of locked blueprints:

• Meson Cannon 11

• Meson Cannon 14

• Meson Cannon 15

• Vacuum resonance laser 15

• Coilgun 11

• Coilgun 14

• Coilgun 15

• Thermoactive weapon 15

• Tempest Launcher 11

• Tempest Launcher 14

• Tempest Launcher 15

• Wormhole projector 11

• Wormhole projector 14

• Wormhole projector 15

• Gravitational Lens 11

• Gravitational Lens 14

• Gravitational Lens 15

• Photon Emitter 13

• Photon Emitter 15

• Vulnerability scanner 15

• Isotope Harvester 15

• Hybrid missile 15

• Repelling Beam 15

• Augmented Cooler 15

• Destabilizing Field 15

• Warp-stream detector 15

• Remote minelayer 15

Koromac im sorry but its not a bug, some weapons need to be unlocked to build their mk1. Its on patchnotes here:

Weapons and modules
    A number of items will now have to be manufactured
        Meson Cannon
        Vacuum-resonance laser
        G’Thar’Du
        Coilgun
        Thermoactive weapon
        Wormhole projector
        ‘Tempest’ launcher
        Gravitational Lens
        Repelling beam
        Photon Emitter
        Destabilizing field
        Hybrid missile
        Isotope harvester
        Remote minelayer
        Vulnerability scanner
        Warp-stream detector
        Augmented cooler
    Added a number of new resources unique for each item

i’m sorry but not a bug. It’s because of new patch by intentional

2 hours ago, WiseAlert said:

Koromac im sorry but its not a bug, some weapons need to be unlocked to build their mk1. Its on patchnotes here:

Weapons and modules
    A number of items will now have to be manufactured
        Meson Cannon
        Vacuum-resonance laser
        G’Thar’Du
        Coilgun
        Thermoactive weapon
        Wormhole projector
        ‘Tempest’ launcher
        Gravitational Lens
        Repelling beam
        Photon Emitter
        Destabilizing field
        Hybrid missile
        Isotope harvester
        Remote minelayer
        Vulnerability scanner
        Warp-stream detector
        Augmented cooler
    Added a number of new resources unique for each item

i’m sorry but not a bug. It’s because of new patch by intentional

No, you’re wrong!

Those blueprints, that were previously available for hefty credit prices that we paid to unlock them.

Users, who already bought or obtained those before, should have them available, even now.

However, users that do not have those unlocked, must unlock them with new regime rules.

Imagine that all Secret Project ships would became locked again, just because of changed economic rules that added new types of components.

Same problem as Koromac. Lost all my destroyer blueprints that i had unlocked and paid millions of credits each.

2017.03.28 12.31.34.rar

Same here. No destro BPs.

1 hour ago, Skula1975 said:

Thank you. Support already confirmed that you’re working on a fix.

I still don’t get how it is a problem. You never unlocked these blueprints because there were none to begin with.

You paid credit to craft the item. Not to unlock some blueprint that did not exist. 

The fact that we have to gather tons of blueprints for destroyers bother me a lot, yes. But I don’t see why they should give us free blueprints. You did not loose your destroyer modules did you ? So NP

31 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

I still don’t get how it is a problem. You never unlocked these blueprints because there were none to begin with.

You paid credit to craft the item. Not to unlock some blueprint that did not exist. 

The fact that we have to gather tons of blueprints for destroyers bother me a lot, yes. But I don’t see why they should give us free blueprints. You did not loose your destroyer modules did you ? So NP

They were never free. You had to pay for them in order to obtain them. In any case, I would fully agree, if those blueprints in the Workshop would actually be Mark 5 versions of the original. However, they are only Mark 1 versions, not Mark 5s’.

Also, Pyro Emitter and Halo Launcher is present in the Store, which makes no sense, since these 2 items are widely used. They should be moved to Workshop as well.

To counter your argument, then explain to me, why are some people having those blueprints unlocked? They were not affected by this change!

I asked around, and some of them don’t have this, so it’s a bug.

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

They were never free. You had to pay for them in order to obtain them. In any case, I would fully agree, if those blueprints in the Workshop would actually be Mark 5 versions of the original. However, they are only Mark 1 versions, not Mark 5s’.

Also, Pyro Emitter and Halo Launcher is present in the Store, which makes no sense, since these 2 items are widely used. They should be moved to Workshop as well.

To counter your argument, then explain to me, why are some people having those blueprints unlocked? They were not affected by this change!

I asked around, and some of them don’t have this, so it’s a bug.

The fact that some have it unlocked has nothing to do with what I said.

We paid for the crafting. We never ever paid for a mk1 blueprint. If they said “You’ll have to get the blueprint too”, I wouldn’t complain about it.

While I’ll gladly accept free blueprints because I possessed a destroyer before the patch, I don’t think that is fair to newcomers to get the recipe for free.

But whatever. That’s out topic. They said they’ll “fix” it. I’ll gladly accept that fix.

When will this bug get fixed?

It’s almost 3 months since the publication!

we can’t reproduce it

40 minutes ago, Skula1975 said:

we can’t reproduce it

Then close this bug report.

I am out of ideas.

Well that’s good that it cant be reproduced cause that means its fixed but for the players that it happened to we can get the BP’s in mail maybe?

Zoidberg.jpg.0282df4ae776818a197d821606c30705.jpg

2 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Well that’s good that it cant be reproduced cause that means its fixed but for the players that it happened to we can get the BP’s in mail maybe?

I certainly hope so.

We can’t reproduce it… BS you guys are just too lazy and don’t fcking care. You’re so bad at your job how can people still give you money…dumb gamers.

We can’t reproduce it= i can’t do my job.

Even when people give you a detailed step by step word for word what to do to reproduce it, with 100% reproduction rate you still answer, we can’t reproduce it…

so we wont get our BPs back? ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

The BP’s is a must so I want to know is this not being considered a bug then? Should we make a new thread in SUGGESTIONS to get the BP’s for those of us that this happened to?

The BP’s is a must so I want to know is this not being considered a bug then? Should we make a new thread in SUGGESTIONS to get the BP’s for those of us that this happened to?

22 hours ago, CptDoss said:

We can’t reproduce it… BS you guys are just too lazy and don’t fcking care. You’re so bad at your job how can people still give you money…dumb gamers.

We can’t reproduce it= i can’t do my job.

Even when people give you a detailed step by step word for word what to do to reproduce it, with 100% reproduction rate you still answer, we can’t reproduce it…

14 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

They marked my support case as solved. They solved nothing, they did not even give me any proper feedback, but they had a nerve to mark it as successfully solved.