Some of the blueprints are locked in the Workshop, but they should be all unlocked!

21 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

so we wont get our BPs back? ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

I guess not. My case was marked as solved, without any constructive feedback or relevant information.

8 minutes ago, Koromac said:

I guess not. My case was marked as solved, without any constructive feedback or relevant information.

So there is no way for me to get R14 dessies <3 

13 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

So there is no way for me to get R14 dessies <3 

Not without significant amount of GS that you must use to buy Tier V blueprints and items for them.

To be honest, there should be Broker’s missions, when you construct a destroyer.

We should be able to get to chose to get those blueprints and items for free by farming, or by just paying for the item to get it.

25 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Not without significant amount of GS that you must use to buy Tier V blueprints and items for them.

To be honest, there should be broken missions, when you construct a destroyer.

We should be able to get to chose to get those blueprints and items for free by farming, or by just paying for the item to get it.

Nah, I just wanted to build them… but w/o BPs I cant use thermal weapons, therefore can’t complete missions which leads to no r14 dessie unless I pay ~6k GS for parts