Some Campaign mission progression should be tweaked a bit!

Campaign progression, starting at Rank 18, 19, 20 is too demanding for many players.

Rank 21 and 22 are even harder. Ranks 23, 24 and 25 are not disclosed yet.

There are several reasons for this. I’ll list a few of them.

• We can not choose the game mode and rely on luck and randomness that is selected by the Matchmaker.

• Higher Campaign missions are PvP only. (Rank 14+ ships)

• You need to accomplish given condition three times.

• There is no cooldown timer shown before the mission resets. There is no timer under the active/inactive mission for Campaign mode.

• It might be too demanding for some people, especially people with disabilities and bad ping to use certain ships and ability to complete given objectives.

Campaign missions: (approximate description)

R18 - Get the ‘Bullet Sponge’ medal three times without dying with ships of Rank 14 and above. (PvP only)

R19 - Get the ‘All Mine’ medal three times with ships of Rank 14 and above. (six beacon captures). Solution: Defiler Raid PvE (portals only) or PvP only.

R20 - Get the ‘Maniac’ medal three times with ships of Rank 14 and above. (PvP only)

R21 - Get the ‘Scorpion Strike’ medal three times with ships of Rank 14 and above. (PvP only)

R22 - Get the ‘Lead Rain’ medal three times with ships of Rank 14 and above. (PvP only)

R23 - Unknown objective.

R24 - Unknown objective.

R25 - Unknown objective.

I suggest the following changes:

• You only need to earn one medal to complete each given objective.

• There should be no reset timer (cooldown timer) for Campaign missions.

• If given objective was already done in the past, it should automatically count as completed. (optional)

• Missions should be slightly tweaked to be a bit easier. (Requirements should be a bit lower and easier.)

R23 - 3 medals “11th victim” on r14+ ships
R24 - Win PvP being first and getting at least 3500 efficiency on r15+ ships

…no, i’m fine being level 15.

10 hours ago, Rob40468 said:

R23 - 3 medals “11th victim” on r14+ ships
R24 - Win PvP being first and getting at least 3500 efficiency on r15+ ships

…no, i’m fine being level 15.

I can bet that higher ranked ships will probably require you to reach maximum rank 25! What then?

I would love to see where this r16+ ship ranks would lead us? -> new universe? leaving old ranks 1-15 behind in future (aka winter 2018)?

I would love to have some hints what we will get in 2018 …

the other day someone said in posts acros multiple SC related discord channels that ‘he knew Ellydium destroyer would come soon’!!

this kind of rumor is annoying …

I want them to be much harder. Those missions should separate nubs from Pros. Everyone can reach level 20 so fast, it is by far too easy. However i totally agree on the mission timer, it should never reset. Let pilots work on them for months… ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

And btw. lvl 24 seems to be bugged or it is a Dev. joke. Everyone who manages lvl 23 can complete lvl 24 in a instance. ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”) ![:006:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006.png “:006:”)

9 minutes ago, MathModelSim said:

I want them to be much harder. Those missions should separate nubs from Pros. Everyone can reach level 20 so fast, it is by far too easy. However i totally agree on the mission timer, it should never reset. Let pilots work on them for months… ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

And btw. lvl 24 seems to be bugged or it is a Dev. joke. Everyone who manages lvl 23 can complete lvl 24 in a instance. ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”) ![:006:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006.png “:006:”)

And that’s how we separate trolls from real people.   ![:lol:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/lol.png “:lol:”)

9 minutes ago, MathModelSim said:

I am certain it will be patched by the time i get there. i never get an easy pass. 

34 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

I am certain it will be patched by the time i get there. i never get an easy pass. 

I know. You’re most likely blacklisted by the developers.   ![:secret:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/secret.gif “:secret:”)

14 hours ago, Koromac said:

I know. You’re most likely blacklisted by the developers.   ![:secret:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/secret.gif “:secret:”)

What do you mean by that? If you mean worst possible loot drops and hardest possible progression level, then I believe it. Kinda sad how they show appreciation to one of the their top 20 spenders in the game.

1 minute ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

What do you mean by that? If you mean worst possible loot drops and hardest possible progression level, then I believe it. Kinda sad how they show appreciation to one of the their top 20 spenders in the game.

Unless if they had nothing to do with it.

2 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Unless if they had nothing to do with it.

They wrote the game, they are the gods of SC, they can do what they wish. LOL

No point in doing  some of these missions if they are gonna reset in 24 to 48 hours.

If they are gonna reset it should do said mission 3 times within set time limit so people would know to bother.

I have caused a lot of games to be lost focusing on these objectives only to have it reset.