So are Interceptors OP

I mean, they only have insane mobility both in fights and across the map, a cap speed bonus, a explosive resistance, the smallest hitboxes, all of them can escape locks and lock-on debuffs (can’t tackle them), have great hull regen with a single regen coating, cov ops has the best spike damage, ecm has stuns.

And the downside? A small HP pool, I guess?

They are pretty much dead with a tackler and/or a guard around.

They are pretty much dead with a tackler and/or a guard around.

Except Recon can cloak, cov ops has camo, and ecm can stun those debuffs away.

Ceptors have low hp because their hulls are small.

Ceptors have a high speed that fits their size.

Ceptors can have their speed removed and be easily killed.

There are half a dozen counters to Recons and Covert Ops. People just don’t use them. ECMs have no counter because they just shut you down instantly. Devs said they were nerfing them… Occam’s Razor to the rescue…

Cloaked ships are still affected by the Pulsar. If the Guard has any brains, he’ll have Mortars fitted so he can specifically fight cloaked ships around the group.

Cloaked ships are still affected by the Pulsar. If the Guard has any brains, he’ll have Mortars fitted so he can specifically fight cloaked ships around the group.

And any inty with half a brain will wait that 10 seconds at 1500+. Not that hard to move away for 10 seconds. Or ECM just stuns it away, because ECM totally needed that, sure. Not like they can’t already ignore pulsar with their F

yeah, ECM are a pain in the xxxx.

Sentry drone will take care of it. The time a recon comes back to you, your cooldowns are most likely refreshed. Cvt Ops i feel are the easiest to kill, they cant cloak and get atked with Sentry or Pulsar. The ECM of course can be a problem. I almost never see lock-on debuffs even with the ESB guys.

Except sentry drone goes bye when you get destroyed, which no doubt will happen because inties have perfect couters to the class whose one sole job is to counter them.

Recon? cloak, spy drones, micro locator

Cov ops? plasma web, camo

ECM? stuns

And even while slowed, inties are still fast enough to get behind cover to break LOS debuffs

And any inty with half a brain will wait that 10 seconds at 1500+. Not that hard to move away for 10 seconds. Or ECM just stuns it away, because ECM totally needed that, sure. Not like they can’t already ignore pulsar with their F

The real problem with Ceptors are ECM. Just wait until the devs have that nerf done.

put it this way-

all the interceptor pilots will say no

all the frigate pilots will say yes

all the the fighter pilots will be somewhere in the middle

put it this way-

all the interceptor pilots will say no

all the frigate pilots will say yes

all the the fighter pilots will be somewhere in the middle

I’m a Jack-of-all-trades, so Im swinging right through the middle.

What I found extremly fun is :

Interceptors Logic  = GUARDS ARE MEAN TO GUARD SOMETHING !

Well, If Interceptors could start Intercepting instead of Diving/Dogfighting/ectect, that would be a good start.

*Come at me, My body is ready* to ignore you

What I found extremly fun is :

Interceptors Logic  = GUARDS ARE MEAN TO GUARD SOMETHING !

Well, If Interceptors could start Intercepting instead of Diving/Dogfighting/ectect, that would be a good start.ignore you

Torp + Pulsar work wonders, don’t they?

Torp + Pulsar work wonders, don’t they?

For what?

If you get in range of the Pulsar Range, it’s your fault. If you get Facetorped it’s your fault too.

I’m still wondering how an Interceptor can decide to Hug a frigate without taking some time to analyze its target.

Pulsar is 1200m range, is it that hard to bait? 

I fly all the ship classes and i do find Interceptors to be quite strong despite being fragile. They may only have 2 guns but they still hurt a lot with them and can run circles around pretty much everything else. I find the inties the easiest class to play simply because you can easily get in and out of fights where other ships just get killed (interceptors can be friggin hard to shoot at). Interceptors also have the most annoying debuffs to deal with…

CEPTORS ARE OP

BUFF GUNSHIPS!!!

CEPTORS ARE OP

BUFF GUNSHIPS!!!

PLEASE AT LEAST YOU CAN HIT GUNSHIPS BACK RELIABLY.

Funny how anti-inty tactics like Pulsar and facetorp rely on basically AUTOAIM/EXTREME SPLASH because that is basically admitting “well don’t bother trying to hit them with your main weapons, they’re too fast”

Hell I’d rather have the old A1M1 back, at least it put inties in line, but nooooo, they cried too hard and it was replaced with some useless pseudo-puslar that literally no one uses ever.

If you cannot hit them… 

TRY THIS

I can agree that they aren’t as easy to hit as guards but c’mon guard have like 60k(shield+hull) and ceptor ~6k

TRY THIS

That does nothing for players with high pings and packet loss.

That does nothing for players with high pings and packet loss.

then blame low population, servers etc or ESB

not ship class…