Snib's Star Conflict Log Analyzer

Thanks for the nice tool.

Nice tool! Thank you!

pls man 

im so dumb :crazy:

video tutorial on how to use this

Activate program > press “analyse”   select a log > profit.

Activate program > press “analyse”   select a log > profit.

activated program selected a log analyze -

result in nothing

***nvm its working****

TEAM 2:

PLAYER           SHIPS FLOWN        K  AD  AB  D Obj    DAMAGE  ALL % TEAM %     HEALS  DT:COL  DT:KIN  DT:EMP  DT:THR  

1ace1            Katana S                   0   1     7    3    3     2,842       0.31%    0.31%       0          0              0           0            0      

EFF    EXP      CREDITS

1,400  2,145   105,926

why is the damage breakdown   0 0 0 0 0

?

wt are AD and AB

dt COL - is this collision damage

All % -?  TEAM -%?  are these two always equal

does it only give data for my ship - i cant see anything for other ships past TEAM % column

K - Kill

AD - Damage Assist

AB - Buf assist

D - Deaths

Damage - all the damage you dealt.

Obj - I believe beacon captures

All% - your percent of damage dealt by all players in the match

Team% - your percent of damage dealt by your team

Heals - heals you’ve given

DT:COL - collision damage received

DT:KIN - Kinetic damage received

DT:EMP - EM damage receieved

DT:THR- Thermal damage received

EFF - efficiency points awarded at the end of the match.

EXP - ignore it, it used to matter, things have changed but it’s still in the logs.  It could maybe be reworked to be converted to synergy.

I can tell that you dealt little damage in the match, one missile it looks like, played safe to avoid damage, and focused on beacons.  You died three times.  I’m guessing backspace for some reason, since there’s no damage listed.  You flew a command and knew how to use active modules!  Sound about right?  If you did take actual damage for your three deaths, there’s a bug.  What localization settings do you use?

Since you know how to use always on modules, you should try engineer.  The game needs more people who can do that.

I’m guessing backspace for some reason, since there’s no damage listed.  You flew a command and knew how to use active modules!  Sound about right?  If you did take actual damage for your three deaths, there’s a bug.

No bug. As explained in the OP when you are not using extended logging then lots of information is simply not there and the information that is there may be incomplete.

I forgot all about that…  Sorry.

No bug. As explained in the OP when you are not using extended logging then lots of information is simply not there and the information that is there may be incomplete.

aaa ty man

does this command

/set cl_combatLog 3

need to be invoked during a match / or in the hanger b4 a match, for every match or just once>?

Just once in the hangar, until you change it again(By doing the same command with 1 or 2 instead of 3) it will stay that way. 

K - Kill

AD - Damage Assist

AB - Buf assist

D - Deaths

Damage - all the damage you dealt.

All% - your percent of damage dealt by all players in the match

Team% - your percent of damage dealt by your team

Heals - heals you’ve given

DT:COL - collision damage received

DT:KIN - Kinetic damage received

DT:EMP - EM damage receieved

DT:THR- Thermal damage received

EFF - efficiency points awarded at the end of the match.

EXP - ignore it, it used to matter, things have changed but it’s still in the logs.  It could maybe be reworked to be converted to synergy.

I can tell that you dealt little damage in the match, one missile it looks like, played safe to avoid damage, and focused on beacons.  You died three times.  I’m guessing backspace for some reason, since there’s no damage listed.  You flew a command and knew how to use active modules!  Sound about right?  If you did take actual damage for your three deaths, there’s a bug.  What localization settings do you use?

Since you know how to use always on modules, you should try engineer.  The game needs more people who can do that.

ty plus ur analysis helped me understand better as well +1

Just once in the hangar, until you change it again(By doing the same command with 1 or 2 instead of 3) it will stay that way. 

ty

+1

`does using the different combat log method make the game a bit more glitchy? or slower and when there is alot of action it tends to become un-smooth, my ping and packet loss are same but i feel its a little glitchy after using the combat logging mode 3

It might be I suppose, but I doubt it will have much if any impact.

Obj = objectives = beacon captures and station destructions. Theoretically also captain kills but I took that out for reasons that I don’t remember. :wink:

`does using the different combat log method make the game a bit more glitchy? or slower and when there is alot of action it tends to become un-smooth, my ping and packet loss are same but i feel its a little glitchy after using the combat logging mode 3

The game has always been glitchy, but you can toggle the logging method during a battle to make sure it’s not adding to it. Just write /set cl_combatLog 0 and it will instantly fall back to minimal logging - if the game becomes instantly smoother as well you found the reason.

what is the games default clog   1 or 0

I believe it is 1, but don’t quote me on that

:lol:

what is the games default clog   1 or 0

I believe it is 1, but don’t quote me on that

:lol:

Quoting you because it is 1 indeed. :slight_smile:

At level 0 you only get basic session information (who’s in the battle), at level 1 it adds kill messages. Level 2 adds buffs/debuffs and only at level 3 you get the damage and heal numbers, medals you get yourself plus end of battle reward information for everyone else in the battle except just yourself. The highest level is 4 but I’m not sure what the difference is over 3, if any.

Oooooooh I am going to have to try 4.  :yes_yes:

What’s it worth it to you? Muhahaha. ;D 

Yaay, didn’t realize you shared the tool, bumbed i didn’t see this thread till today, thanks a bunch!