Snib's Star Conflict Log Analyzer

To make it absolutely clear: If you are using information from the logs that is legal - we have added this info into the logs intentionally, so that our players could (if they wanted) build parsers and DPS-meters and so on. So as long as program does not hack any of the game resources it is fine to use it.

Confirming that the program itself that is available here is not accessing any game resources. The only files it accesses are combat.log and game.log files.

Of course, we do not affiliate ourselves with the program and reminding you that you are using it on your own risk!

True that. I’m also confirming that the program has no malicious functionality. But then again that’s exactly what I would say if it did. Always be careful with software downloaded from the Internet! :wink:

I got Avast, I’ll just assume it will block any malicious content as it always  has :wink:

And anyone else notices the forum being very slow/unstable?

I got Avast, I’ll just assume it will block any malicious content as it always  has :wink:

An anti-virus typically only blocks known payloads and some suspicious behaviour like hooking into another process’s code. My tool could be stealing your Star Conflict login data (assuming you’re storing your password) and your anti-virus wouldn’t say a thing because it’s not a behaviour that it could recognize as being malicious. So don’t trust those anti-virus tools too much. :wink:

And anyone else notices the forum being very slow/unstable?

Yes, they decided that a laggy game wasn’t enough, so today’s patch brings us LAGGY FORUMS!! :wink:

I use steam, there are no login username/password :wink:

Though you could ofcourse steal my steam, but what good would that bring you…

Though you could ofcourse steal my steam, but what good would that bring you…

All your games plus your steam wallet?

Oh noes my 1 euro that i got for free with steam cards…

Also, you could download my games and play them, but you can already do this Soon(™) when the steamfamily(What ever it’s called) goes out of beta.

You can share your games list with 10 friends then, and they can play games that you have on your list.(Only 1 person active per gamelist at a time, first comes first serve, original owner comes first always, even if someone is already on your list(That is what I seem to remember from the article))

Oh interesting, didn’t know. Wonder what they’re doing that for, seems to be cutting into their own profits. But I guess they’re hoping the “friends” end up buying the games they like themselves so they can play them any time they want.

Probaly yeah, but I’m sure they see some kind of profit in it to make the coding & all for it.

I can already play the games through utorrent though lol, but this is a great way that is non-pirate that allows us to check out games our friends already have.

LAGGY FORUMS!! :wink:

At the moment we experience tech. difficulties on the servers. We are working to fix this problem.

All your games plus your steam wallet?

Hmm… That’s troublesome. At least for me, considering my game list…

He can’t do anything with your steam game list…Can’t delete games etc. as far as I am aware.

Worst he can do is install your games…oh noes!

He can’t do anything with your steam game list…Can’t delete games etc. as far as I am aware.

He can take the keys and register them elsewhere.

He can take the keys and register them elsewhere.

Would appreciate if you guys said “could”, not “can”. Small but important difference. :wink:

Pretty sure for most if not all games these days goes that keys you already used cannot be re-used elsewhere because you’ll have to register online.

Would appreciate if you guys said “could”, not “can”. Small but important difference. :wink:

Pretty sure for most if not all games these days goes that keys you already used cannot be re-used elsewhere because you’ll have to register online.

Depends on the app/game. Most games actually allow the key to be used on multiple computers, provided only one of them is active at a time in multiplayer games or some such… Offline gaming is actually valid to use the same key several times. However… On digital copies… It’s hard to figure that out. Steam allows a few games to be played without an internet connection, but other than that… idk…

NVM

Thank you for your contribution to the community, Snib :slight_smile:

I’m wondering, why am I seeing damage done as several million per match? o.O

And same with healing.

Thank you for your contribution to the community, Snib :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

And same with healing.

You PVE too much? Otherwise PM me an example log which you think isn’t parsed correctly and I *might* take a look. But be quick - since I dropped the game my motivation is already waning. :wink: see post below

And same with healing.

Grab the updated version v3.5 from the OP. From the link, not the attachment.

Issue was due to your regional numbering format. It’s the things that happen when you write lazy code for your personal use and not for distribution. :wink:

The new version also lists what server a game was played on, fixes captain survival bonus not being counted and updates some static data regarding upcoming game modes and maps.

It works perfectly now. Great job ^.^