Snib's Star Conflict Log Analyzer

**Thank you for your interest.

Unfortunately, the game has moved in a direction where I will no longer be playing it and thus development of my tools has come to an end. They will remain unavailable for the time being.

-Snib**

Special thanks to these guys for having supported my projects in the past:

• sephirothsk [WPK]
  • xKostyan [NASA]
  • DisFireCo [PREY]
  • Cynabal [sAVED]

How’d you get the information for ship types?  I’ve written in perl in the past, and perl excels at this kind of analyzing.  Analyzing damage types over time would help get people to tune resists.  You should be able to figure out who’s on what team by their player number.

Medals could be sort of implemented, just by going through the microseconds and timing kills, assists, etc.  It would take a lot of effort.

How’d you get the information for ship types?

The tool does not display any information about the ships.

Analyzing damage types over time would help get people to tune resists.

Hadn’t even thought about that, could be interesting to display indeed. Might add.

You should be able to figure out who’s on what team by their player number.

Feel free to tell me how. :wink:

Medals could be sort of implemented, just by going through the microseconds and timing kills, assists, etc.  It would take a lot of effort.

Would be impossible to implement all of them like that due to some prerequisites being unknown. In any case it would be hard to figure out which XP bonuses are active for a specific player since there are so many different ones.

The tool does not display any information about the ships.

Hadn’t even thought about that, could be interesting to display indeed. Might add.

Feel free to tell me how. :wink:

Would be impossible to implement all of them like that due to some prerequisites being unknown. In any case it would be hard to figure out which XP bonuses are active for a specific player since there are so many different ones.

I was meaning ship types, knowing what kind of ship they’re flying.  Stats might require a packet sniffer.

The player numbers, i.e. player1-player10 seem to be the first half one team and the second half the other team.  Maybe you’ve ran it enough and seen randomness applied, but I see no reason the devs would do that since it would complicate things on their end.  I looked at a couple matches and it seemed to be based on player number.

Medals would be tricky, especially for survival medals.  The kills medals could be done, and since those are more common anyway it might help to reverse engineer the synergy algorithm.

I was meaning ship types, knowing what kind of ship they’re flying.  Stats might require a packet sniffer.

Don’t need a packet sniffer when running on the same machine as the game client, but there’s the EULA so can’t do. :wink:

The player numbers, i.e. player1-player10 seem to be the first half one team and the second half the other team.  Maybe you’ve ran it enough and seen randomness applied, but I see no reason the devs would do that since it would complicate things on their end.  I looked at a couple matches and it seemed to be based on player number.

It’s fully random. :wink:

Medals would be tricky, especially for survival medals.  The kills medals could be done, and since those are more common anyway it might help to reverse engineer the synergy algorithm.

I do have info on player medals, but it’s not about synergy. I had synergy correctly implemented already in the past but something changed and now the numbers are off, that’s all.

Analyzing damage types over time would help get people to tune resists.

Added.

You, sir, are a fantastic person.

You, sir, are a fantastic person.

bc7.png

Can we make sure this is legal? I’d like to see what is exactly possible with it, but don’t want to get banned…

Can we get an official statement saying it is fine to use it?

why not? log contents are made available on your end. software simply parses the junk into a readable summary.

[edit]

liberal use of the word ‘simply’ apologies. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can we make sure this is legal? I’d like to see what is exactly possible with it, but don’t want to get banned…

Can we get an official statement saying it is fine to use it?

You should be more worried whether it isn’t stealing your credentials and the naked pics of your girlfriend from your PC. :lol:

I don’t have nor ever had a girlfriend, so I’m fine on that part :stuck_out_tongue: Though I wish you fun on watching me play :wink:

And I’d just like to get a dev/GM comment that this is legit/non-bannable before we all get suddenly banned >.<

Is it possible to get all the loot stats from the log? Would be intresting if possible.

Is it possible to get all the loot stats from the log? Would be intresting if possible.

Unfortunately not, loot is not logged at all. They only ways to get this data would be in breach of the EULA so you won’t get a public tool for that from me.

whoaaa thx for the hint with the combat log

unfortunately no .net 4.5 installed, but thumbs up to tools like this.

Download in OP updated to v0.3.3 with what is mainly a number of fixes to improve stability in handling malformed logs plus some static data updates in view of the latest client patch (new tutorial and a bunch of upcoming maps and game mode).

Whoops, noticed a code regression that had crept in, causing drone kills to be counted as kills. Apologies for that, please download new v0.3.4 from the OP to fix that.

Can we make sure this is legal?

It is, if you guys like to use it we can move the topic to community projects, so that it would be more visible.

To make it absolutely clear: If you are using information from the logs that is legal - we have added this info into the logs intentionally, so that our players could (if they wanted) build parsers and DPS-meters and so on. So as long as program does not hack any of the game resources it is fine to use it.

Of course, we do not affiliate ourselves with the program and reminding you that you are using it on your own risk!

The tool is legal. As mentioned, combat logs are already available to the players. Thanks for checking in. :]

Thanks anti. Now I don’t feel scared about using it ^.^ 

I’ll give it a whirl when I get home.