Sixth Ellydium Project Discussion

Didn’t you received an instant message from the server with T3/4/5 BP of the weapon + 10 crystals?

Had no mission and got it so.(VERY NICE MOVE CIN!!!)
To the weapon: Sad it’s no lasergun. It’s the ‘same’ bubble shooting like helo, but instead of a purple, you got a black-green oval ball and the dpm is way lower. Funny thing: On impact it creates a gravy anomaly. Don’t know how big the gravitation is, but slower things could be trapped in it.

22 minutes ago, Lord_Xenon said:

Didn’t you received an instant message from the server with T3/4/5 BP of the weapon + 10 crystals?

Had no mission and got it so.(VERY NICE MOVE CIN!!!)
To the weapon: Sad it’s no lasergun. It’s the ‘same’ bubble shooting like helo, but instead of a purple, you got a black-green oval ball and the dpm is way lower. Funny thing: On impact it creates a gravy anomaly. Don’t know how big the gravitation is, but slower things could be trapped in it.

Sorry Lord Xenon ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) that only counts for players who havn’t got the mission.  but

Those having the mission still had to do it.

1 minute ago, Mormaz said:

That only counts for players who havn’t got the mission.

The event was available for 3 days instead of 2 (so we got 2 days of défiler). And you can still buy the blueprints for credit. 

The only problem may be for live crystals. Still waiting for a free way to get live crystal. 

9 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

The event was available for 3 days instead of 2 (so we got 2 days of défiler). And you can still buy the blueprints for credit. 

The only problem may be for live crystals. Still waiting for a free way to get live crystal. 

You pointed the 2 problems ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Unavailable access for the mission for a long period of time coïnciding with our Prime Time, so team Play screwed.

Weapons can now be  manufactured for credits but the 10x Live crystal are gone.

5 minutes ago, Mormaz said:

Unavailable access for the mission for a long period of time coïnciding with our Prime Time, so team Play screwed.

Weapons can now be  manufactured for credits but the 10x Live crystal are gone.

For pilots who had this mission unavailable we’ve send special message with the actual rewards, but there’re not so much of them. If you had no this mission during weekend you can write to Gaijin Support, they’ll check this out https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us

1 hour ago, CinnamonFake said:

For pilots who had this mission unavailable we’ve send special message with the actual rewards, but there’re not so much of them. If you had no this mission during weekend you can write to Gaijin Support, they’ll check this out https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us

Have you read what i wrote ? Because i’m not talking about people NOT having the mission ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

I’m talking about the Defiler Special Ops not being available during half the week-end, especially during the TIME where a part of the community gather online.

Oh okay. The first time I may have to thank a bug to be appeared. o.o
Damn… encountered over 100 bugs in my game life and this is one that saved me time. O.o
At least because of the well done move of devs!
Sorry for those, that had the mission and couldn’t solve it. :confused:

7 hours ago, Mormaz said:

We want to thank the dev team again for their incompetency to manage the event.

The last part which consisted in doing the Defiler Special Ops. to get the schematics was a total joke due to the “timer”.

The mission should have been offered for the whole week-end, but instead of that, it still got replaced normally.

My whole team couldn’t do it because the mission got replaced by the other one just during our Prime time (Non-Russian).

So, again, thank you for your ever ZERO Consideration for others players than the RU Community.

Hmm…

… you see:

Spoiler

Devs aren’t deaf… I think it’s your turn to…???

9 hours ago, Sinaka said:

Hmm…

… you see:

Reveal hidden contents

Devs aren’t deaf… I think it’s your turn to…???

You too, are completely off the mark there ? Cinnamon’s disease infected you ? xD (/joke off)

Sorry but that is not the subject. This thing you used as an answer is something I was well aware of, and it doesn’t fix the fact you still have to grind money for it, and you don’t get Living cristals. ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

If i recall correctly, defiler was available the entire friday, (dont know about saturnday) and swapping between defiler-destroyer during sunday (with less “cooldown” hours).

This wasn’t the first time blueprints were given for completing defiler spec ops. Probably that is why a little bug appeared to those who had this kind of mission done before. Anyway, the whole 6 stage weapon project was a summer event that was supposed to end sometime in September. There was plenty of time to collect live crystals. We even had some extra time I think before the last stage got delayed by a month. And the point of these missions is to make us stick around during summer and give rewards in turn. There is no need to complain anyway since there is no content (except some visuals and maybe a very few discontinued stuff) in game that can’t be obtained by anyone. I think these crystals will also become important later, maybe from new year, and you just have to wait and be patient. 

53 minutes ago, Sinaka said:

This wasn’t the first time blueprints were given for completing defiler spec ops. Probably that is why a little bug appeared to those who had this kind of mission done before.

The other spec op was for destroyer. I believe it had to do with incorrect mission list: at some point, mission(s) (descriptions) from the first phases of the research got replaced by missions we had no access yet. That error was corrected, but apparently the mission “born to defile” was not removed from the list of completed missions for some players, thus the error some of us had: cant complete (nor accept) a mission already “completed”.

6 minutes ago, Papitas said:

The other spec op was for destroyer.".

NO. I had the “Born to defile” mission done before last weekend. Or not… gotta think.

1 minute ago, Sinaka said:

NO. I had the “Born to defile” mission done before last weekend.

Me too, and its what im saying above. The spec op destroyer mission had another name: field demolition:

Oh, right. Well. Anyhow. The point is. We had a chance to get crystals and probably there will be more coming. Until then there is the bundle option.

![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)