Sixth Ellydium Project Discussion

Until you will get a crit from it and then complain about it being overpowered so if its not a “balanced” chargeable confetti launcher then everyone will go crazy(I’m looking at you Xenon)

3 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Until you will get a crit from it and then complain about it being overpowered so if its not a “balanced” chargeable confetti launcher then everyone will go crazy(I’m looking at you Xenon)

Spoiler

oMJ28xM_700wa_0.gif

1 hour ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

That means its chargeable you uncultivated orcinus.

Spoiler

VMV92nw_700wa_0.gif

But srsly, a chargeable weapon that needs 2-3 sec to load and fire would be cool, just for the sake of animation.

4 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Reveal hidden contents

oMJ28xM_700wa_0.gif

Reveal hidden contents

VMV92nw_700wa_0.gif

But srsly, a chargeable weapon that needs 2-3 sec to load and fire would be cool, just for the sake of animation.

Damn right

How about adding a sound when charging too?

Ooooh yea :D!

4 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Destructor. Yes but more for people who Can easily aim at something, laser gun are realy hard to use :| 

For this cannon i hope it’ll have:

Low fire rate: 1/sec

High dmg: 6k

Long range: 5600m min

20sec to overheat 

Explosive dmg

That would be great and fun ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Are you basing on halo stats? hahaha i couldnt avoid it…same RoF, similar dmg, explosive dmg…range was 5km initially…

3 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

They got some engine cooling modules so this thing will overheat like a R9 290,not sure about the damage type,cant make anything up from its name.

The special engine cooler is only for sirius.

1 hour ago, Incarceron said:

My hope is that this weapon will be an actual tank cannon. Every game with tanks (or tank like vehicles) equips them with low fire rate, massive damage artillery style weapons. SC so far has the tanks, but equipped them with the equivalent of LMGs and DMRs. Not bad weapons, but when you see a big hulking ship, you expect its guns to go *BANG!* not *pew*.

that would be just AWESOME! ive been asking this for a while ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

51 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Yea like a Big “BANG!” When shooting with a explosion! So cool ^^

Something like this? XD

11 minutes ago, Papitas said:

Are you basing on halo stats? hahaha i couldnt avoid it…same RoF, similar dmg, explosive dmg…range was 5km initially…

The special engine cooler is only for sirius.

that would be just AWESOME! ive been asking this for a while ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Something like this? XD

I up vote! xD

But yea i’ll definitly pay to have a gun like this ^^

Or like a big instant beam thing that charges up before firing. Not like the pyro but like…

*charging…charging…charging…BRAZAP!*

Instead of the pyro’s *charging…charging…BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

TL;DR of me in Open Space after the quest :

nzLShf1.jpg

5 minutes ago, Rakza said:

Reveal hidden contents

nzLShf1.jpg

xD, i’ve found him in PvP but i wasn’t able to kill him sry ^^

2 hours ago, Rakza said:

Hide contents

nzLShf1.jpg

Coilgun, Siriusly (huehuehue)? You are the only one to blame here! Leave Doombot alone.

11 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Coilgun, Siriusly (huehuehue)? You are the only one to blame here! Leave Doombot alone.

and using pyro instead of tempest

35 minutes ago, Papitas said:

and using pyro instead of tempest

why not both ?

piro tempest photon and the drone thing.

Just now, Swifter43021 said:

why not both ?

image.png.32f4742c3e9caffa91821393cf8751cb.png

15 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

why not both ?

piro tempest photon and the drone thing.

the inhibitor module deals similar dmg than pyro but its much easier to use, along with tempest, photon and black hole its better to deal with crowds of enemies.

17 minutes ago, Papitas said:

the inhibitor module deals similar dmg than pyro but its much easier to use, along with tempest, photon and black hole its better to deal with crowds of enemies.

Tempest and Black hole at the same time for excellent killstreaks. Tempest takes down most of health while black hole keeps them concentrated and whittles down hull strength.

Havent tried the new modules tho. Waiting on Jerry dessy.

This weapon should be available for purchase. Those who did the summer missions and spared some crystals could buy it already. Also those who would want to buy live crystals for it… ![:wink:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/wink.gif “:wink:”) ![:wink:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/wink.gif “:wink:”) ![:wink:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/wink.gif “:wink:”)

Laserweapon! :smiley:
Burn the hell out of those flies. (^.^)
Why doesn’t have the destroyer on the picture the crystal hull???

We want to thank the dev team again for their incompetency to manage the event.

The last part which consisted in doing the Defiler Special Ops. to get the schematics was a total joke due to the “timer”.

The mission should have been offered for the whole week-end, but instead of that, it still got replaced normally.

My whole team couldn’t do it because the mission got replaced by the other one just during our Prime time (Non-Russian).

So, again, thank you for your ever ZERO Consideration for others players than the RU Community.