Show Shipwrecks with Player's Name

hello there,

i am playing player versus environment mostly at the time to gain more credits.

Anytime a co-player dies it’s a hell of a search to find the tiny wreck with the V-key because its only “shipwreck”.

I would suggest the killed player’s ShipWreck should be indicated with a more “alarming” colour like cyan.

Yellow colour for destroyed friendly ships aka ShipWrecks and with the Players Name and Type (somehow exactly like the living player but only in yellow to indicate he’s dead).

forwarded idea to Devs - thank you for the input

Something like this is not planned.

But it should be now.

But it should be now.

why?

we dont need to discuss, it was declined

we dont need to discuss, it was declined

that’s why we need to discuss it.

devs, if u want us to not complain about u declining suggestions, tell us when dreadnoughts are planned to come out so we can be patient! I was told this winter. spring is nearly here. 

that’s why we need to discuss it.

devs, if u want us to not complain about u declining suggestions, tell us when dreadnoughts are planned to come out so we can be patient! I was told this winter. spring is nearly here. 

Certain suggestions are easy to add, but they still require work and ressources while they do a little for the gameplay. Therefore we focus on suggestions that really improve the content first. Eye candy and nice to haves can always be added later.

It won’t help to ask for a release date of Dreadnoughts every day. Our Devs are doing their best to finish the next major update as fast as possible, but a date cannot be told at this point.

It won’t help to ask for a release date of Dreadnoughts every day. Our Devs are doing their best to finish the next major update as fast as possible, but a date cannot be told at this point.

dangit. i thought it would. maybe if i ask twice a day? :smiley:

topic closed