Show disconnection reason in scoreboard

Currently, the scoreboard only shows the disconnected players but it does not provide the reason for the disconnect, such as timing out or disconnected by user. 

I strongly suggest adding the reason, in brackets, like so: ‘Disconnected (timed-out)’.

To clarify, the disconnected by user reason is displayed when the user leaves the battle, through the escape menu.

+1

+1

Efefay disconnected.

Reason: Heart attack

+1

+1

Not planned. Such a feature will not provide anything usefull to gameplay. Does it matter if someone disconnected because he got a phone call or because his internet crashed? The player will still be disconnected.

Not planned. Such a feature will not provide anything usefull to gameplay. Does it matter if someone disconnected because he got a phone call or because his internet crashed? The player will still be disconnected.

That information could be useful from a developer perspective. If people are rage quitting, then something has obviously gone wrong in the match to make it so unbearable that players would rather abandon the match and all reward than just putting up with it until the end.

That information could be useful from a developer perspective. If people are rage quitting, then something has obviously gone wrong in the match to make it so unbearable that players would rather abandon the match and all reward than just putting up with it until the end.

If they were interested in such data/statistics they could have long ago implemented an option with the “leave battle” button to select from a list of reasons for the disconnect (such as presented by you some time ago). They did not, so they are not. 

I may be a bit on the old and feable side so I am a bit slow on understanding what good will it do to know the reason why somebody disconnects ?    

I had an episode recently when I was so annoyed by the game play that in my mometary insanity I somehow knocked my gaming keyboard off my desk and fell on the floor and somehow or another messed up my keybinds so if I hit a right quick sequence of keys and the last one being my ECM ION stun it immediately took me completely out of the game to where I was at the logon screen…   this happen 3 times in a row…in 1 game… and each time I had to log back in.  When it happened in the 2nd game I had no choice but to stop and rebind everything.

Stuff happens ? 

Such information is usefull to GMs and Devs, but this is done on another way. There is no need for it in game.