Should Reverse Thruster break EM Scattering Field?

Spy drones don’t break EM scattering. Spy drones is a targeted debuff and thus cannot be applied to a cloaked ship.

And it’s not only WASD, some of the speed control keybinds do it, too, while not in f-mod view.

*Spy drone before cloak. 

*Locator + spy drone. Kill the locator, your still spotted. 

Wait some speed control works? Witch one, tell me pleeeeeeeaase. 

If we can increase our speed with it, then it should be revomed. 

But I suppose that only “Decrease progressively speed”  work. 

I can’t try :frowning:

Spy drones don’t break EM scattering. Spy drones is a targeted debuff and thus cannot be applied to a cloaked ship.

And it’s not only WASD, some of the speed control keybinds do it, too, while not in f-mod view.

*Spy drone before cloak. 

*Locator + spy drone. Kill the locator, your still spotted. 

Wait some speed control works? Witch one, tell me pleeeeeeeaase. 

If we can increase our speed with it, then it should be revomed. 

But I suppose that only “Decrease progressively speed”  work under cloak   

I can’t try :frowning:

Spy drones prevent it, which includes it in the list of things that make it not work.  It doesn’t disable, but it disables it’s ability to engage.

Even a warp gate doesn’t disable EM scattering.  That should give some people reading this some creative trolling ideas.

Spy drones prevent it, which includes it in the list of things that make it not work.  It doesn’t disable, but it disables it’s ability to engage.

You said “the only things that break it” but if you want to argue things that prevent it now your list needs to be much longer, e.g. stasis, ion diffuser, energy absorber, energy-neutralizing missiles, ion-beam warhead missiles, etc.

You said “the only things that break it” but if you want to argue things that prevent it now your list needs to be much longer, e.g. stasis, ion diffuser, energy absorber, energy-neutralizing missiles, ion-beam warhead missiles, etc.

Then spy drone isn’t a counter to tacklers invisibility?  

Then spy drone isn’t a counter to tacklers invisibility?  

No, because if a Tackler is invisible how are you going to put a Spy Drone on him?

The only people that will vote against it are ones that don’t use this module. Expect an unfair vote until just after invasion is released.

The only people that will vote for it are ones that can’t do anything useful as LRF without using this module. 

The only people that will vote for it are ones that can’t do anything useful as LRF without using this module. 

A bit true. 

But RT isn’t completely broken. 

Just boring as hell for the other side. 

i wouldnt mind if it stayed in the game but its current mechanic is op. especially in t5, lrf shouldnt have that mobility

The poll is about EM Scattering field, not whether is should be eliminated.  This thread was not intended to be about whether or not it should be eliminated or kept.  Do not use it’s results for your view of if it should be kept or not.  If you’d like, you can create a thread of “Please ban Reverse Thruster, and this is why.”  I’ve seen this thread repeatedly get derailed on the topic of if should be kept, rather than the original post.  If you hate Reverse Thruster so much, start a topic about it.

There’s already a topic that ask to remove it in fact.

No, because they already nerfed down the EM scattering field to 40 seconds and you want it the lrf nerfed more???

No, because they already nerfed down the EM scattering field to 40 seconds and you want it the lrf nerfed more???

This thread was older than the nerf, darling.