Shops own name

Hi!

The hungarian guys want to name the favourite ships. I think this is possible in the customization section, for a fee 150-200 GS.

So, a kind of a ship would look like this:

Role: Recon

Type: Kite

NAME: Speeding Snail

Best regards

*Ships  :004j: 

+1 to this

++++

+++++

It has already been suggested a while ago and the main problem is that people would abuse that system to give their ships violent names which go against the rules. It is already hard to keep control over ingame nicks and that would be even worse.

I like the idea itself but the result is what I do not like.

It has already been suggested a while ago and the main problem is that people would abuse that system to give their ships violent names which go against the rules. It is already hard to keep control over ingame nicks and that would be even worse.

I like the idea itself but the result is what I do not like.

shhhh

Then do what every other website does and have a “you can’t use that word” popup. Xp

Of cousre bad Words control needed. Unwanted Names can be deleted.

If i could get one GS whenever i see a “xxxx” or similar word in someones nickname…

Then do what every other website does and have a “you can’t use that word” popup. Xp

If you do the blacklist for the names, sure. Means you will sit there forever.

There are at least 100 different variants to write “xxxxxxx” (used for example purposes)… now take all other bad words into consideration and all their variants and then the blacklist must be at least containing 50000 words.

If i could get one GS whenever i see a “xxxx” or similar word in someones nickname…

Report it please, or PM me on forum.

There are at least 100 different variants to write “xxxxxxx” (used for example purposes)… now take all other bad words into consideration and all their variants and then the blacklist must be at least containing 50000 words.

If u have logs like who was in which sector, just visit the abandoned station log in jericho and terramorphing, lots of hits on “xxxx” ba dum tss lol

If u have logs like who was in which sector, just visit the abandoned station log in jericho and terramorphing, lots of hits on “xxxx” ba dum tss lol

But I don’t. I could check all existing players which would take forever, it would be really helpful if you just report them and write that their name is against the rules if you think so, if you’re not sure if a name is or not, check the ingame-policies. It would be really helpful.

But I don’t. I could check all existing players which would take forever, it would be really helpful if you just report them and write that their name is against the rules if you think so, if you’re not sure if a name is or not, check the ingame-policies. It would be really helpful.

Well, that’s a shame, if i run into these people again, ill send a report.

what is regex

what is regex

Idk :smiley:

This would at least triple the work of our GMs and therefore it won’t happen in the near future.

I think, the question may be closed.