Ship Skins PleasE! :D

I don’t know if it was suggested before. I know it takes alot of time to make a new model of a ship and thats something probably planed for the future, but what im suggesting is not new ship skins, although i would like a new skin for my Inquisitor who looks cool just the way he is now, but for a little bit of variation it would never hurt.

So anyhow i suggest not making new models for now, instead just add stuff like new “wings” to it, or changes its appearance a little in some cool and totaly freakin awsome way so when i mow through the debris of my many enemys like the fortress i am, i should look damn epicly badass when im doing it :stuck_out_tongue:

Forever yours

Mister Pewpewpewpew

Offcourse put it into the store so we can buy it, thats what i mean’t : )

yes.

pls.

… but what im suggesting is not new ship skins, although i would like a new skin for my Inquisitor who looks cool just the way he is now, but for a little bit of variation it would never hurt.

So anyhow i suggest not making new models for now, instead just add stuff like new “wings” to it, or changes its appearance a little in some cool and totaly freakin awsome way …

In other words, slight variations of each hull?

Liveries Jacxis

same car, different design templates

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k210/concep7/gsc_f12013_livery_screenshot_zps14138c46.jpg~original

and you can choose colors after choosing the template

right now we can only choose colour but the design template is fixed per ship.

OP suggested adding wings, hence I thought he wanted some slight variations for the same hull type.

But yes, livery. There was a whole bunch of threads started when customization was first implemented. 

Well yeah, i know a new model to build is hard work, so i suggest adding modifications to existing ones to make them look different. Offcourse put it into the store so i can spend money on it… I like the premium ships but its too much money for me at once. I like to spend 5$ in waves, and a new skin for my ship at 5$ would be awsome :smiley:

And its more of a long term for the team : )

I’m not following what is being said here, is this about skins (or liveries) or about customisable hulls (ability to change the shape of the ship)?

Basicly start with small things like slight visual modifications on current ships, just enough to make em look more badass.

Afterwards go with full skins for existing ships. 

First part shouldn’t be too hard, the later one is really tough on designers who make ships since every new hull they make is as you can see very hard to make. 

I just want my ship not to be the same Inquisitor S i see on the battlefield :stuck_out_tongue:

Example:

Bigger engine exhaust, more wings on the sides, less pointy ship nose etc.

Some things are easier to make, some are not.

Hope this helps to clarify a bit : )

Forever yours

Mister Pewpewpewpew

whatever is easier … I dont care. My ships want awesomeness.

so, like this?
Ford+mustang+1969+V8-1+oto+modification+

cauXdb8.gif

the-lego-movie-awesome-e1392309318427.pn

Now, if only there’s a skin that’ll turn my ships into this magnificent thing