Ship parts farm

Those weekly premium ship parts drop system we have right now is terrible. Both for old and new players - you cannot farm what you want, I personally could only get 20-25 by playing while week primary on needed ranks. Considering that we got 8 ships IRC then you could get around 20-30 parts in 2 months = that’s 2-3 years for karud/brokk. Return star marathon or introduce new quests for farming ship parts where you choose what ship you want to get. Or make this ships sold for reasonble GS  price.

I would support a fixed price. I just not gonna buy any RNG container, but If they have a decent fixed price I would buy some of the craftable ships.

Could anyone explain me the “space marathon”? I’m here since 2013 but i did a  very  long pause.

And yeah, at least remove creds from loot tables and increase chances for them to drop, + at least halve the piece requirmeent for those ships.

17 hours ago, mael9740 said:

Could anyone explain me the “space marathon”? I’m here since 2013 but i did a  very  long pause.

And yeah, at least remove creds from loot tables and increase chances for them to drop, + at least halve the piece requirmeent for those ships.

A daily mission that require you to win 10 battles to get guarantee 1 part. If you were extremely lucky it gave even 3.

That doesn’t sound terribly useful, might reduce 2 years to 2 months. Maybe make special ship parts purchasable with faction vouchers or some other resource at a poor conversion rate. 40K loyalty = 1 part kind of thing. At least that would help speed the process up (and maybe get people into OS).

It was quest with 3 hour cooldown that gave 1 box for doing it - usualy 2 parts, sometimes 10 (1/3 parts its special module boxes not special ships).

On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 9:24 AM, GGLikeNP said:

It was quest with 3 hour cooldown that gave 1 box for doing it - usualy 2 parts, sometimes 10 (1/3 parts its special module boxes not special ships).

please bring back star marathon

Star Marathon is useless the way they had it for the most part. You can still do 10 matches and get the parts and in most cases at least 2 within that 10. The only difference was it was guaranteed and you didn’t have to do that exact rank, you could do higher, for example r13 Brokk you could do r15.

I do want SM back but it needs an upgrade.

6 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

I do want SM back but it needs an upgrade.

Don’t ask for the usual, ask for something better ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Well I guess I got what I suggested, sort of. Poor conversion rate of GS  -> Xenochips -> Parts