Ship in battle and I'm in the hanger

Ok  I did a Co-Op and when it launches sometimes, I get kicked back to the Hanger, but everything says Selected ships are currently in battle.  I am unable to go to the battle. Launch does works. and no way to enter battle.

My guess, the game thinks you quit the battle on purpose. Then the game didn’t offer you to join again the battle and your ships keep lock until the match ends. But only the ships in your line up in the very moment you enter the match. Other ships should be avaliable.

If SC ask to join again the battle then hit yes button.

1 hour ago, ntboble said:

My guess, the game thinks you quit the battle on purpose. Then the game didn’t offer you to join again the battle and your ships keep lock until the match ends. But only the ships in your line up in the very moment you enter the match. Other ships should be avaliable.

If SC ask to join again the battle then hit yes button.

The problem is that 99% of the time it will not ask you if you wish to return to battle. The “return to battle” button needs to be a part of the hangar instead of a pop up.

4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

The problem is that 99% of the time it will not ask you if you wish to return to battle. The “return to battle” button needs to be a part of the hangar instead of a pop up.

Completely true. I can’t understand why the “return to battle” isn’t there always, no matter how did you leave the battle.

If my ships are in battle I want to be there.

It’s especially annoying in OS if you got those ‘dc’…
Sometimes the sector/server half-crash and take to much time to respond.

On 02/01/2017 at 4:54 AM, Lord_Xenon said:

It’s especially annoying in OS if you got those ‘dc’…
Sometimes the sector/server half-crash and take to much time to respond.

That and it destroys your ship so you lose all your goods.