Shield Focussing Array

Name: Shield Focussing Array

Type: Frigate Shield Passive Module

Ranks: Tier 4-5

Upgrades: None, is purple.

Tooltip: Focusses a portion of your shield to form a solid barrier in front of your ship. Reduces your shield volume by 25% and shield regeneration by 30%.

Function: makes your shields weaker, but creates an impenetrable barrier in front of your ship that is just slightly further out than your shield radius. It’s width is the diameter of your ship’s shield -5m.

Name: Shield Focussing Array

Type: Frigate Shield Passive Module

Ranks: Tier 4-5

Upgrades: None, is purple.

Tooltip: Focusses a portion of your shield to form a solid barrier in front of your ship. Reduces your shield volume by 25% and shield regeneration by 30%.

Function: makes your shields weaker, but creates an impenetrable barrier in front of your ship that is just slightly further out than your shield radius. It’s width is the diameter of your ship’s shield -5m.

so, i get my own turtle!

so, i get my own turtle!

Yes! But you’ll still be very vulnerable to explosives. And really everything you don’t see coming. Your shields are replaced with a fridge-magnet essentially.

Yes! But you’ll still be very vulnerable to explosives. And really everything you don’t see coming. Your shields are replaced with a fridge-magnet essentially.

but turtle!

Yas! X3

Some similar ideas area already known and we will see if we can make use of it.

Some similar ideas area already known and we will see if we can make use of it.

Yaaaayyyyy!!! X3

Need frigate from that old trailer :slight_smile: ion emitter pulse cannon, looks like positron but with ions :slight_smile: and of course the frontal turtle shield

Need frigate from that old trailer :slight_smile: ion emitter pulse cannon, looks like positron but with ions :slight_smile: and of course the frontal turtle shield

Picture? Link? What? I wanna see it.