Send money to fellow players

I think after a certain amount of battles players should be allowed to send money to other players. Very often a new recruit in the corp or a friend needs money and i have more than enough but i can’t give him some. 

Allowing players to send money after let’s say 1000 battles shouldn’t be a problem.

If the other player has also X battles why not. It would be kind of “cheap” if you just give a newcomer 100 million credits because you have 500. 

As long as they can buy credits with real $$$ I don’t see this happening.

Another game I played ages ago (was a pseudo text-based deal, had a bunch of RPers and such) had a neat little system where you could send non-premium currency to players with two limitations -

1. You cannot wire money to other players more than twice a day.

2. No one can give or receive more than 50 times their level in money in a single wire transfer.

On the other hand, premium currency could be transferred infinitely so long as it hadn’t been unpacked yet. For context, premium currency was bought in packs of specific size; to use said currency, it had to be unpacked; and the premium currency given for starting the game was automatically unpacked.

My suggestion, since obviously the value of currency is different between that game and Star Conflict -

1. You cannot wire money to other players more than once a day.

2. No one can give or receive more than 1000 times their number of games played (PvP + PvE) in credits in a single wire transfer. 

GS shouldn’t be wire-able with the system we have right now, since any action to allow it would allow for multiple account creation for that 100 gs, as well as whatever other free gs events there are.

As long as they can buy credits with real $$$ I don’t see this happening.

My point exactly. To give 10000GS to get 5000000 credits is an insult. It should be like 50000000. x10 multiplier

Imagine that I could convert my 500000000 credits in GS. How much would I get? xD

Imagine that I could convert my 500000000 credits in GS. How much would I get? xD

50 GS I suppose.

#shamelessbump #wpkcirclejerk

I agree that a full trading system would spoil a lot of this game’s charm, but with some restrictions a balanced donation system would be very useful, and in my opinion would only make newcomers stay.

I appreciate that there aren’t many shortcuts in the game’s progress, but those that exist, are available to paying players only. I think that pilots, regardless of how much, if at all, they pay for GS or DLC’s, should be able to actually benefit from belonging to corps or having friends. The current system might have worked back when Invasion was actually worth your time and getting your stuff upgraded wasn’t that cumbersome, but as it is now, it’s pretty much senseless grinding until you’ve farmed enough to actually buy something in T4 and T5.

Goodness, this is an old thread.

I stick by my old post:

Another game I played ages ago (was a pseudo text-based deal, had a bunch of RPers and such) had a neat little system where you could send non-premium currency to players with two limitations -

1. You cannot wire money to other players more than twice a day.

2. No one can give or receive more than 50 times their level in money in a single wire transfer.

On the other hand, premium currency could be transferred infinitely so long as it hadn’t been unpacked yet. For context, premium currency was bought in packs of specific size; to use said currency, it had to be unpacked; and the premium currency given for starting the game was automatically unpacked.

My suggestion, since obviously the value of currency is different between that game and Star Conflict -

1. You cannot wire money to other players more than once a day.

2. No one can give or receive more than 1000 times their number of games played (PvP + PvE) in credits in a single wire transfer. 

GS shouldn’t be wire-able with the system we have right now, since any action to allow it would allow for multiple account creation for that 100 gs, as well as whatever other free gs events there are.

The frustration from having modules that you dont need gathering dust at armory and be in need of others you seem to take years to obtain them…