Sell Surplus Synergy

It was just an idea, but since they are going to skyrocket, why not introduce something like this:

if your surplus synergy is over 1/5/10 mio, the amount above this limit this can be sold to be analyzed by their producers - for credits. each synergy point above a that marker, where it does not make much sense to think people will still use it for getting free synergy, is sold for 1 credit per synergy against some fee - or by draining additional surplus synergy from the ship, which of course we would not want to waste/drain completely if the player decides to actually financing the game by getting synergy out of it.

This still means, you can only use the complete surplus synergy only for standards to convert them to much more lucrative free synergy points (compared to waste them for 1 credit per point)

Explanation ingame: the first couple million synergy is still easily accessible tactical data, which has no worth, however each additional information might seem important to be analyzed for deeper study.

I understand this idea might not work with the desired ingame economic model and has to be overthought, but I still wanted to mention it, maybe it even works.

Quick example: assume you have to have 6 mio surplus synergy to be able to drain a ship for credits, and your ship has 8 million surplus now. assume the fee is 5% surplus synergy, you “cash in” 2 mio credits, and leave the ship with 8m - 2m - 100k (5%) = 5.9m surplus synergy. Something like that.

I think the amount is too low still, but it is a great idea. Anything that makes grinding a little bit lower is a welcome adition.

A lot better than letting the synergy accumulate for no reason. GS transfer to free synergy simply costs too much ><

For a moment I was thinking is was synergy for GS.  Great idea but I’m pessimistic.

Synergy for credits is decent.  How about synergy for loyalty?  Everyone here wants loyalty more than credits.  Even if it were faction specific depending on the ship.

How about synergy for loyalty?  Everyone here wants loyalty more than credits.  Even if it were faction specific depending on the ship.

Sounds great

Synergy for credits is decent.  How about synergy for loyalty?  Everyone here wants loyalty more than credits.  Even if it were faction specific depending on the ship.

Loyalty would be worth more, that’s why I chose credits. Also, all numbers are random, it’s more the thought behind it I wanted to show.

I would say ANYTHING would be great. But honestly, I disagree about everyone wanting loyalty - I think loyalty and credits go both slow, and I was thinking more of people stuck in T2&T3, which is more a question of credits :slight_smile: also 1:1 refund wouldnt be OP for credits, but it would be for loyalty.

But I do agree that loyalty gains are also very low. Altough if you farm a ship up into millions of surplus, you might have less of a loyalty problem, than a credit/synergy problem. Still, I would not have any problems with loyalty either.

Loyalty would be worth more, that’s why I chose credits. Also, all numbers are random, it’s more the thought behind it I wanted to show.

I would say ANYTHING would be great. But honestly, I disagree about everyone wanting loyalty - I think loyalty and credits go both slow, and I was thinking more of people stuck in T2&T3, which is more a question of credits :slight_smile: also 1:1 refund wouldnt be OP for credits, but it would be for loyalty.

But I do agree that loyalty gains are also very low. Altough if you farm a ship up into millions of surplus, you might have less of a loyalty problem, than a credit/synergy problem. Still, I would not have any problems with loyalty either.

Looks nice, but I really doubt we will see this implemented. Why? because premium ships already have incresed synergy and credits gain, so with this credits per synergy thingy, premium ships will be double cash cows are they are now.

True, but they could have a different barrier / higher fees.

Also I don’t delude myself, I don’t think it’s being implemented either, however, one can dream, rite? :slight_smile:

Loyalty would be worth more

That’s why I want it!

*Drum Roll*

THE SUPER SURPLUS SYNERGY SLOT MACHINE!

Rewards include beer, unicorns, and rainbows… Or real virtual rewards?

i have so much surplus sysnergy that is just sitting there, and im never gonna pay 200$ (60000GS going up everyday)  to turn it into free syn.