Sell Ships

I think we should be able to sell our ships and be able to get a fraction of the cost we paid for it.

Not happening, owning the ship is part of the progression tech tree. I always looked at it this way, I don’t ‘own’ the ship I buy the piloting license / clearance to fly the ship.

Now in World of Tanks you could sell tanks because there was a 3rd resource earned per fight (research) which is used to unlock the tech tree, Money was used to buy tanks and out fit them with modules / guns / reload / repair. Also you had limited garage space so you needed to sell tanks.

In Star Conflict you DON"T have to worry about earning Research, only credits. Each ship purchased completes the tech tree.

Personally I like it this way. But overall (even with a license) credits earned are not enough for the current prices of ships + modules. OR lower the current 0.8 prices of ships and modules to be more in line with the rate in which casual players earn / save money.

Right now the entire economy feels like its made to counter-act the people who farm PvE scenarios and make millions in a few hours. Rather than the people who actively play in PvP rounds. 

Not happening, owning the ship is part of the progression tech tree. I always looked at it this way, I don’t ‘own’ the ship I buy the piloting license / clearance to fly the ship.

Now in World of Tanks you could sell tanks because there was a 3rd resource earned per fight (research) which is used to unlock the tech tree, Money was used to buy tanks and out fit them with modules / guns / reload / repair. Also you had limited garage space so you needed to sell tanks.

In Star Conflict you DON"T have to worry about earning Research, only credits. Each ship purchased completes the tech tree.

Personally I like it this way. But overall (even with a license) credits earned are not enough for the current prices of ships + modules. OR lower the current 0.8 prices of ships and modules to be more in line with the rate in which casual players earn / save money.

Right now the entire economy feels like its made to counter-act the people who farm PvE scenarios and make millions in a few hours. Rather than the people who actively play in PvP rounds. 

I do agree with what you said about not having to research and thats why we can’t sell. The reason I want to sell is because like you said how much experience we earn in the higher tiers feels a bit low

I do agree with what you said about not having to research and thats why we can’t sell. The reason I want to sell is because like you said how much experience we earn in the higher tiers feels a bit low

Never said a thing about experience, only credit gain.

But this is still open beta so I expect changes to economy, credit gain, and even gameplay mechanics

0.8 patch overall to me I dislike 80% of the major changes, and the implementation of Sector Conquest feels like a total joke (same side aligned players fighting, no apparent gain for dominating sectors, no clear ‘view’ of where sector quest is going via in game instruction / explanation)