Select the gamemodes in PvP

-Ok,first things first,we can pick the maps we want to play in PvE right?Well,wouldn’t it be a great idea to be able to do so in PvP too?

-I mean,seriously,you want LRFs or in your Domination or Beacon Hunt modes?NO.

You want Recons in a Deathmatch?NO.(It might not be as bad at high tiers cuz Scatter Gun but still…)’

-So why not be able to select the gamemodes in PvP too?It might not always happen to have multiple ships in your slots,either that you don’t want to waste synergy on full lvl ships and you are left only with a LRF,so no excuses by saying that you can take more ships,It’s not always that way! you fegits.

-It might aswell present the risk of finding matches even slower than it does now in PvP,but still,better win more games rather than playing and losing even more…

_                                                                                                                   -TF _

I like it. +1. 

Currently the balance of the MM wouldn’t support this.

A) You need many player selected this mode

B) These need to have ships in the selected range of MM

C) Need way more people as PvE for 1 Instance

Currently the balance of the MM wouldn’t support this.

A) You need many player selected this mode

B) These need to have ships in the selected range of MM

C) Need way more people as PvE for 1 Instance

You prefer to have 2 LRFs on Domination?

Random idiots are that: Random idiots.

This has nothing to do with PvP/Mode.

+1

Random idiots are that: Random idiots.

This has nothing to do with PvP/Mode.

Sometimes the “Randomness” can occur much more often than its supposed to.I’d rather not risk…

But i think could be nice to be able to vote which game modes appear more often than others. I understand the reason of OP, but   a longer queue is very bad. Players stop playing.

This will definitely increase the queue time of those who are not queueing for the “popular” battles. Any kind of long queue will make us lose players.

I would rather have a lrf captain in my team than being forced to play a certain battle mode just to get fast queues.

Not a bad idea for a game that has bigger player population, though.

But i think could be nice to be able to vote which game modes appear more often than others. I understand the reason of OP, but   a longer queue is very bad. Players stop playing.

Exactly. The idea was under discussion already by the Devs many times. Maybe someday we’ll figuire out some compromise here.

Right here’s my suggestion. I play another game called Guns of Icarus every now and then. It has a lobby system, so the MM is hard to compare to SC, but I do think we can take one or two things. After every match, there is a “vote for a rematch” system. If the fight was balanced and interesting, most people would generally press this. At this point, you would return to the lobby, and get to vote on which map was played next out of a choice of one or two.

Just some ideas for you

Right here’s my suggestion. I play another game called Guns of Icarus every now and then. It has a lobby system, so the MM is hard to compare to SC, but I do think we can take one or two things. After every match, there is a “vote for a rematch” system. If the fight was balanced and interesting, most people would generally press this. At this point, you would return to the lobby, and get to vote on which map was played next out of a choice of one or two.

Just some ideas for you

Great thing! It deservs suggestion on its own. :slight_smile: