Sector conquest mistakes

This is my opinion about this;

First of all idea for this concept as itself is great.

Corp makes Flagships and than battles for sectors really great idea.

Since I play this game I have some suggestions how to improve it.

As you all know players here like to get rewards,

The current system gives us just rewards in the 45min window frame when sector conquest is open.

This is max 3-4 games per frame.

I personally think that Devs should combine current rewarding system and past one.

Benefits would be more players playing it and also that players will get rewards-resources for wins in PvP like it was before.

This way PvP will also benefit from this rewarding system.

So let us collect rewards when we play sector and after that, if we won sector also get rewards from it in PvP like it was before.

One other thing is that players that are not in Corporation should not be able to enter this Conquest.

Min. number of players that can enter sector conquest from one corp should be four or perhaps allow just full wings to enter it.

I can’t really decide on this but in any case, we should not be able to solo queue Sector Conquest.

Now about MM and waiting time in this mode.

5 min is really to much waiting time for 45 min window frame that we can play this mode.

Reduce max waiting time or enlarge Sector conquest time.

Now about bots in it. 100% hit rate from laser frigates is death in 4 sec in almost any ship that is smaller then destroyer.

Can’t you make it like 60-80% hit rate?

Now about the current state of MM in Dreads ;

this 

http://prntscr.com/jq5juo

http://prntscr.com/jq5jyx

this should not be allowed, 2 vs 8 is pure pupu - you know that what little kids make in diaper.

As far as gameplay goes in Sector Conquest

I can just say that it is boring to see just Cov. Ops how they nuke Dread and then fly away with 7sec damage immunity.

Cov ops and all modules on them made game mode boring especially at current MM where one player or few players can get Full wing on opposite side.

Make Reload time of Nukes longer and make it do less damage.

I wonder if Nuke do damage to person that plant it, since I don’t see cov. ops exploding and they stay very close to planted nuke.

11 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

I wonder if Nuke do damage to person that plant it, since I don’t see cov. ops exploding and they stay very close to planted nuke.

they nuke Dread and then fly away with 7sec damage immunity.

^ You even anwsered it yourself a few lines above.

One other thing is that players that are not in Corporation should not be able to enter this Conquest.

Min. number of players that can enter sector conquest from one corp should be four or perhaps allow just full wings to enter it.

I can’t really decide on this but in any case, we should not be able to solo queue Sector Conquest

Imo Solo queue is fine, matching them against full wings while giving them bots is the problematic part.