Sector Conquest Gold Chat Notification

I think if there was some sort of notification like when people buy gold ships or there is server maintenance more people might que up for sector conquest.

There are many of us with the right ship class, but miss out on it. Its usually because we are in invasion or in PVP, or just not knowing when to look. 

Chat is hidden, thats why I suggest the Gold letters or like corp chat. its pops even even when chat is minimized. This way here there is no way you can miss it. 

I have suggested this in chat and many say they would like this.

I think it should light up every 5 minutes like a countdown timer.

Sector Conquest has started

55 minutes left for Sector ConQuest

50 minutes left for Sector ConQuest

45 minutes left for Sector ConQuest

40 minutes left for Sector ConQuest

35 minutes left for Sector ConQuest

30 minutes left for Sector ConQuest

25 minutes left for Sector ConQuest

20 minutes left for Sector ConQuest

15 minutes left for Sector ConQuest

10 minutes left for Sector ConQuest

5 minutes left for Sector ConQuest

3 minutes left for Sector ConQuest

Last Call for Sector Conquest

Sector Conquest is over. Next battle starts at(2.59.00) or next server time.

It don’t have to say exactly this. This is only an example of my idea.

I like it

They do something similar for the tournaments. It’d be useful to implement this for Sec Con.

That said, the devs are pushing the whole “Sector Conquest is ending soon” thing and as such may just opt not to change anything.

It’s a good idea though.

Those that participate in Sec Con knows the time fighting stage comes, and those that do not play sec con, don’t care anyway. It is not like it players once a week and people may miss out on it. For the most part people do not go into Sec Con just because it is available but because they want to participate in it, I don’t see a need for such a thing.

I have to agree with Kost. There really isn’t a need for this. If you are avid about playing seccon, you know that it occurs once every 4 hours, and lasts for one hour.

I’ve missed it quite a few times because I don’t make a concerted effort to track the cycles. If they put a small chat notification in for each thing that cycled in/out that notified us right when the thing started, such as sector conquest, that would be nice.

Those that participate in Sec Con knows the time fighting stage comes, and those that do not play sec con, don’t care anyway. It is not like it players once a week and people may miss out on it. For the most part people do not go into Sec Con just because it is available but because they want to participate in it, I don’t see a need for such a thing.

I have to agree with Kost. There really isn’t a need for this. If you are avid about playing seccon, you know that it occurs once every 4 hours, and lasts for one hour.

Both of you are in Nasa and Nasa has had this thing against me personally, and its well known.

I am just trying to improve my que time. So many times I either miss it, or I am in que for the whole hour, and if I am lucky I might get 2 matches.

If anyone else wrote this I am sure you two’s opinions would be totally different.

like the tourney registration etc

“Need” and “would be nice” are two very different things. Don’t you think it’d be nice to up the sector conquest population a bit? You both know it’s dead during US prime time.

I would like this for the gold tournaments.

“Need” and “would be nice” are two very different things. Don’t you think it’d be nice to up the sector conquest population a bit? You both know it’s dead during US prime time.

I’m well aware of that. I highly doubt that adding reminders during seccon would up the population at all. During US primetime, the only players that play are the avid ones. The rest of players during US primetime either don’t have seccon-capable ships or don’t want to do seccon.

I would like this for the gold tournaments.

It already is,isn’t it?

I’m well aware of that. I highly doubt that adding reminders during seccon would up the population at all. During US primetime, the only players that play are the avid ones. The rest of players during US primetime either don’t have seccon-capable ships or don’t want to do seccon.

Maybe. Makes sense, given that T5 pvp is only slightly more active than seccon at that time. Still, though, it’d be a small add, requiring little effort (obviously could be done after dreads come out) that has at least a possibility of getting more folks into seccon.

Maybe. Makes sense, given that T5 pvp is only slightly more active than seccon at that time. Still, though, it’d be a small add, requiring little effort (obviously could be done after dreads come out) that has at least a possibility of getting more folks into seccon.

It may or may not become pointless after Dreads are implemented