Secret Project Ship Equipment

Multiple ships in the game have unique modules and weapons. The Palom has access to the awesome Torch launcher, which is sadly limited to rank 3, the Dart has access to the very useful reserve generator, but is limited to rank 11.

I suggest that secret project ships should gain access to these unique modules in respect to their role:

The Ronin could gain access to all the unique guard frigate modules and weapons like the Torch Launcher, the Saw One vould get access to the reserve generator and so on.

What do you think of this?

IM GAME ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

100% YEAH

Secret project ships should be able to use any rank module of their class or something. Even ship-specific modules and weapons.

Tho it makes me sad bc guard has 38472892 modules and tackler (jaggy) has none…

yea spec ships should have their own modules, we didn’t get any info on these ships recently no reworks, more unique abilities, they quite left in the dark these days a bit like dessies

I think its good, but considering its been 2 years and they’ve released 30% of an update advertised to be complete in 1… and they probably haven’t even started working on the fourth, and OS rework was promised in 2016, and was promised again in 2017… I doubt this would be implemented. They’ve pulled most of their resources to Crossout… Aside from the occasional rework of stats, seemingly no effort towards SC.

@ORCA1911 Did you forward it?

Now that I think of it, i REALLY want a r15 Quantum Railgun on the Saw One now…

1 minute ago, Scar6 said:

@ORCA1911 Did you forward it?

Now that I think of it, i REALLY want a r15 Quantum Railgun on the Saw One now…

There is something in store, my orca senses are tingling ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

4 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

There is something in store, my orca senses are tingling ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Had same thoughts …

I need a shield-cpu (increases resistance of shields) by controlling shield tuning

Can we get a cpu which enables afterburners only during forward thrust and decreases collision damage? My Thar’ga would thank you devs.

I also want the opposite of adaptive shields for my long-range frigattes.

And for my recon I need a weaker hull/shield which stealths you when not using guns for 10 seconds.

My guards would benefit from a bulk-thruster which enables you to drag around asteroids like bombs and use them as shield.

Could the engineers have shield-projectors as hull extension which transfer shields to a weaker ally?

So many things some players would buy with cr or grind for.

No poll for this topic ? As for me, I think that idea’s pretty awesome… even if there’s no guaranty that such a change will be applied to the game