Secret Project Interface - Ship Parts should be manufactured directly there

I know that you must enter the Workshop and construct or manufacture a ship part there, before you can build one.

It can be a tedious task and time consuming task as well, especially if you want to construct multiple Secret Project ships!

I am suggesting a small, but noticeable and important improvement! It will save time and effort!

Leave Workshop system as it is. Only improve the current Secret Project Interface, so that you can click on each ship part, where you can also manufacture it directly.

How would it work or look like?

• your selected ship part would be highlighted with some blinking glow, or just outlined with some color

• you need to click on the highlighted field again, if you wish to build another one. It is a prevention mechanic, which prevents you that you would build a duplicate

• you can only construct one ship part at a time

• by clicking on the Manufacture option, you would be able to construct it directly, without any mandatory access to the Workshop beforehand

• if you have enough materials to manufacture a Secret Project ship itself, all ship parts will start to glow, including with the Manufacture option (optional)

Screenshot:

r2n49t.png

Sincerely,

Koromac

Good idea

Well I thought that it works like this when I wanted to build my destroyer, but was surprised that it doesn’t. Support.

As usual ++++++

Doomb0t, say YES!

He was not scripted to say anything else than “NO” ^^

(btw fun time with you yesterday evening at jericho station …)

He was not scripted to say anything else than “NO” ^^

(btw fun time with you yesterday evening at jericho station …)

Well, OS is so boring, so I do not care how it ends. I just wanted to see some explosions. xP

This suggestion has already been implemented.

I am requesting that this gets closed now.