SCL Tournaments Discussion

db2a7c5b865b1ee9e02af2e6879d.jpg

Welcome to discuss the [Tournament](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31011-scl-kamikaze-rage/)!

Mass spectre falcons and cruise tacklers here we come! Sounds like fun, but I don’t think many people I know enjoy detonation as much as I do. I’ll see if I can get a team together

3 teams are already on board! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

that gona be crazy! too bad i can’t be part of it unable to play this saturday :confused:

i already know who gona destroy eveyone: DESU, NINJA, IO, STORM, CCCP, NASA, HOWL.

что стенка открыты!

Why the fufu hell do WE need to register on RUSSIA forum?

I will go super saiyan on everyone!!

17 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

NASA? HOWL? riiiiiiiiight

Well you arent in NASA/OWL/HOWL now, so technically they have higher chances to succeed ))

4 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

That’s why I’m in WPK/DESU so randoms have a chance to succeed. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

Or, maybe you are there to bring your random philosophy to them  ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

tncAOuT.gif

You will have more of this event who lost?

More events will be coming soon. Keep your eyes peeled. 

There will be more of this kinds of fast tournaments very soon. Its are held by Russian GMs, so the registration will be on Russian forums. Keep an eye on the news to be in ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

After that we will make our own tournament with our own rules and prizes)

The rewards for SCL Kamikaze Rage have been given!

97n-VsS7hKI.jpg

First blitz tournament, after updating SCL, was held this weekend. Registration was limited - only 8 slots and they were all ended up pretty quickly. Among the participants there was also an Italian team “Tricolor Hawks”, which shows a decent game in the ladder and, at the begining, was considered as a dark horse of the tournament. We wish good luck to them on next events ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)
Blitz was held in the “Detonation”, which made it possible to show different from the “capture” gameplay and use other tactics. This weekend and the next one, there will also be held blitz tournaments. The anouncement will be delivered soon!

The results are here!

7168b6ec87a09505444cdd62bbb3.jpg

The next [Tournament](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31064-scl-lost-trail/) is coming! Welcome to discuss ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Skulls, eh?

I thought this is a space shooter, not some sort of occult game.

Who came up with so many skulls? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

Skulls, eh?

Who came up with so many skulls? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Illuminati?

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

Skulls, eh?

Just cause is a space shooter that means it has to be kid-friendly?(speaking of other unwanted features for profanity*cough*)

Hm, lighthouse? That sure as hell is not a proper name of those things to be captured in this game. 

Lighthouse is a direct translation from Russian word used for beacons.

There was a mistake in the decription, not 20GS but 100 for each hundred points ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) Btw, there’re still places left in the tournament, get in, guys!)